•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
I was soo surprised to see ahil today 😲
He is soo committed to sanam 😃
Office ja Raha hoon, sham ko ghar Jaldi a Jao ga
that line was soo good, no offence but sanam is so dumb after ahil saying this to her in the precap she asks him who am I to u?? App ko kyon faraq partha hai???
Are there eeven space to ask these questions after such a beautiful husband type line 😲
Anywayz ahil ka toh din hi ban gaya 😆 😆 uski wife usi ke tactics use kar rahe the STAREING    ðŸ˜†
P. S. Did sanam ask ahil to come home early?? Clear hint sanam...ahil wants to spend time with u   ðŸ˜† Edited by Asad4Zoya - 9 years ago
i think he wants spend time with his wife...but she does not understand anything..
yes even i was surprised at that moment...even thght they pretend that they are acting...they are actually living through their acting...
Originally posted by Gayu-Sahil

i think he wants spend time with his wife...but she does not understand anything..

Exactly my point 😊
Originally posted by Mini2013

nice logic..😊

Thanks. 😊
Originally posted by ATH_KTM_543

yes even i was surprised at that moment...even that they pretend that they are acting...they are actually living through their acting...

So true but they don't understand this fact. Ahil is full on and wants this marriage to be a lifetime but don't know about sanam... She says it's for three months but her behaviour say something else Edited by Asad4Zoya - 9 years ago
That line of his made me go all mush and "aww" ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜†
BUT did you notice Sanam's tiny smile when he said it? ðŸ˜† Maybe she liked hearing it too? ðŸ˜‰

I think I understand Sanam though. She probably wants acknowledgement from Aahil. She wants him to spell it out for her. Why IS he so bothered when seeing her with Rehaan when he himself told her that he would never accept her as his "asli" biwi. 

Her taunts are more or less a reply to his comment. 

I am waiting to see his reply to her taunt tonight! Hope he acknowledges her as his "asli biwi" 😉 
Well she is AsYa's daughter so being a little thick headed in picking up romantic signals makes sense ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by .Serendipity.

That line of his made me go all mush and "aww" ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜†
BUT did you notice Sanam's tiny smile when he said it? ðŸ˜† Maybe she liked hearing it too? ðŸ˜‰

I think I understand Sanam though. She probably wants acknowledgement from Aahil. She wants him to spell it out for her. Why IS he so bothered when seeing her with Rehaan when he himself told her that he would never accept her as his "asli" biwi. 

Her taunts are more or less a reply to his comment. 

I am waiting to see his reply to her taunt tonight! Hope he acknowledges her as his "asli biwi" 😉 
Sorry for the late reply and i did not watch the episode from last few days due to Internet problem but i hope he does acknowledge his feelings for her soon
Originally posted by ..Sakura..

Well she is AsYa's daughter so being a little thick headed in picking up romantic signals makes sense ðŸ˜†
True🤣