Mike vs Rachel

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
I thought Rachel's ultimatum was so bogus and to bring up Tess. I mean Mike-Rachel weren't dating when that happened. But they were in a relationship when she let Logan kiss her and she kissed back. I don't know, but I don't respect her character anymore. And then she threw the whole Harvey-Donna thing in Donna's face. It's so un-Rachel like. And I quite frankly think she's such a selfish character.

Thoughts?
Rachel made my blood boil in the latest episode. Personally, I don't think Mike should take her back because the kiss wasn't the only time where she shared a somewhat intimate moment with Logan. I do think that she threw Harvey-Donna thing back due to frustration of Mike ignoring her and I can overlook that. But, the last straw for me was her ending up in front of him and mentioning Tess. 
I may be the only one to think this but Mike deserves better. ( I see potential in a Mike-Amy relationship).
Edited by -Inferno- - 9 years ago
I agree, I like Amy-Mike too b/c Amy is like a unrefined Donna in that she doesn't have that much experience yet. But sort of like the Donna-in the making. I also think Amy has Mike's back and is such a confident , strong female character along with Jessica and Donna.

Rachel post-season 1 is a let down.
i never really liked rachel..

and i always hippd mike n amy