From reel to real - V&C FF- ON HOLD - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by watchdesi1tv

So steamy n sizzling
I am waiting πŸ˜ƒ 😳

Hmm haha very sizzling indeed! Hope your wait is worth it πŸ˜‰ 😊
I loved it when Viraf held Chhavi as she was about to fall due to the crowd!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

It is so cute when she listens to his heartbeats and recognizes him by his heartbeats!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ

Viraf is always teasing Chhavi and now he actually contradicted himself by calling her little!!!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

He is too sweet actually carried her down the stairs as well!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š    

Yeh Chhavi ko ho kya gaya hai??πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•Viraf did what she wanted!!!!πŸ€” πŸ€” πŸ€” πŸ€”

Viraf is right and she should have remembered that the temple is a public place before putting this condition!!!!😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Chhavi shouldn't have reprimanded him like that!!!!πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’

They had their first big fight!!!!  

I loved it when he gave her his handkerchief!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

The fact that he still wants wrap her in his arms and wipe her tears even when he is angry at her shows how much he loves her!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ

Good that Chhavi apologized but he is still not talking to her!!!πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜”

I loved the way you included this song in the story and it actually suits him right now!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

I hope they do keep this a secret because pyaar ka mazza toh chupke chupke hi aata hai!!!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

This part was very good!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Edited by Shaina_b - 9 years ago
 nice updateπŸ€— n even teaser also☺️
Im wondering wat will happen to u when ur FF become trueπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by swethasharan

nice updateπŸ€— n even teaser also☺️
Im wondering wat will happen to u when ur FF become trueπŸ˜‰

Thank you! I already think that some of what I'm writing is actually happening in real life πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
But if indeed they confirm then I will actually lose my mind πŸ€£
Hope you keep reading πŸ€—
Originally posted by sfarazi

Thank you! I already think that some of what I'm writing is actually happening in real life πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
But if indeed they confirm then I will actually lose my mind πŸ€£
Hope you keep reading πŸ€—
some of U'r writing might have happend in real life πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
offcourse will keep reading u'r posts😊
I told you once that whenever 2 specific things happened around me my brain became useless...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
So, your update was that 1 specific thing...it was superb..just too good...πŸ‘πŸ‘
enjoyed a lot while reading...
& the teaser is very hot & sensuous...
Waiting eagerly...
pls update soon...😊

Edited by mon.sayan17.com - 9 years ago
Originally posted by mon.sayan17.com

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">I told you once that whenever 2 specific things happened around me my brain became useless...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">So, your update was that 1 specific thing...it was superb..just too good...πŸ‘πŸ‘</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">enjoyed a lot while reading...</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">& the teaser is very hot & sensuous...</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Waiting eagerly...</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">pls update soon...😊</font>

Haha I know πŸ˜‰
Yes the teaser is inspired from one of my favourite Mriara scenes til date and I'm sure you know which one 😳
I'll update soon πŸ˜ƒ
Hey guys,

The news of the show ending really made me quite sad and I was contemplating just not writing anymore but Shaina convinced me that I should keep writing because ViCha is special to me and it would be a bad omen if I left this FF unfinished. So here is chapter six! Hope you all keep reading til the end :)

CHHAVI'S POV:

His words stung bitterly and those tears were welling up again so I looked outside the car window where the cars were packed together, bumper to bumper. I turned my head towards Viraf who was gripping the steering wheel tightly and I placed my hand on top of his and almost instantaneously the creases on his forehead subsided. I moved my hand from his hand and with the tip of my fingers I grabbed his chin lightly and made him face me. He tried to look away but I cupped his cheek quickly and soon he leaned his cheek against my palm while grumpily pouting at me.

"I'm really sorry Viraf, mujhe aisa bolne nahi chahiye tha. Maaf kar do na please? For how long are you going to keep quiet?" I pleaded him, rubbing my thumb on his cheek in a circular motion.

"Look Chhavi...I really don't want to oh..."Viraf had begun to speak when I cupped his face harder and pulled him towards me where my lips made contact with his soft cheek.

My lips lingered on his cheeks for little longer than normal and with every breath I took, I sensed him tensing and become frozen in his seat. I moved away from him with a slight smile on my face, knowing that I had that effect on him, the very same effect that he had on me whenever we made the slightest of contact or even when he looked into my eyes. Before we could utter another word, the traffic began to move again and Viraf focused on the road but I could see him smiling and when he thought I wasn't looking, he had rubbed that area on his cheek where I had kissed him.

VIRAF'S POV

I tried to focus on the road ahead but my cheek was still tingling from that kiss. I couldn't help but smile a little and when she wasn't looking, I gently rubbed the area of contact. I drove into Chhavi's driveway and stopped the car, not knowing what to say or do. You could cut the air with a knife as both Chhavi and I sat there twiddling our thumbs.

"So I will see you later tonight? Can you pick me up?" Chhavi said with hope with her hand resting on my shoulder.

I nodded in agreement and unlocked the door for her and reluctantly she got out from the car
Edited by sfarazi - 9 years ago
Originally posted by swethasharan

some of U'r writing might have happend in real lifeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
offcourse will keep reading u'rposts😊

Yaay so I'm not the only one who thinks that some of what I'm writing may have happened πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by sfarazi

Haha I know πŸ˜‰
Yes the teaser is inspired from one of my favourite Mriara scenes til date and I'm sure you know which one 😳
I'll update soon πŸ˜ƒ

Haha...I know...
Coz woh scene mera bhi fav hai...πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ