#2| ArSh FF: Colossal Wounds |Chapter 5 to Epilogue| *Completed* - Page 49

Posted: 9 years ago

Heyy...Mrinalini...thanx for the P.M dear...well in your previous ArSh story shilpa's character was clear and broad minded...and here Armaan's character...well nice balance between them...liked everything about the update ...Riddhima messed up in all this well i see that she deserved more than she is getting here than what she got at the end in the show..continue soon.
Thank you all so much for being patient with me and I'm really glad you guys understood my POV. 

Riddhima will also have a happy ending but not with Sid nor Armaan. Just keep calm until you get to read what's in store for you guys.

And also, sorry for not replying personally. I'm low on time but all your doubts and queries would be answered no matter what.

Love you all! โค๏ธ

Mrina <3

Originally posted by -Aditi.

Ah!! I did'nt get the PMs or ye itne age badh gayi๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Mummy๐Ÿ˜ญ

Mrina I am upset with you now ๐Ÿ˜†

You didn't get PMs? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Howz that possible? ๐Ÿ˜•
Hey Mrinali!
I hope you are doing well..what with the buy lives all of us have these days ๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by Pious_KaSh

Hey Mrinali!
I hope you are doing well..what with the buy lives all of us have these days ๐Ÿ˜Š

Hey, I'm doing good. I hardly get time to be online. Today I got free... so just hanging around. 

How are you? ๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by -Mrinalini-

Hey, I'm doing good. I hardly get time to be online. Today I got free... so just hanging around. 

How are you? ๐Ÿ˜Š

am good... ๐Ÿ˜Š
Extraordinal, phenomenal, stupendous, magnificent update! Looking forward to some piping hot, erotic, romance following this marriage!
fabulous...
mindblowing...
luv it...
thx fr the pm...
So finally Arsh are married. Loved their sweet convo. It was bang on. 
You described the scenarios beautifully and things have surely evolved in these months. 
Update soon. 
Shaadi Karwa Bhi Dii๐Ÿ˜•
Anyways Great Updatee ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Arsh Are Cute 
All In Loveโค๏ธ
Sid And Riddhima Are Separated
Sid And Piyaa Ke Alag He Prem Kahanii Chalu Hai Wahh Kyaa Baat Hai
Nani Is Serious๐Ÿ˜”
Ohooo Riddhima Ko Abhi Chodkee He Gaya Tha Sid And Ab Divorce Bhi Le Raha Haii๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜†
I Hope She Doesn't Create Difference Between Arsh๐Ÿ˜ก
Great Updatee Altogether ๐Ÿค—

Nice update
I do not feel bad for ridhima caz she deserved it .it's totally her fault nah tu us ne kabhi arman ke Pyar lo samjha nah hi kabhi sid ko as a husband koi value di.if today she is aln caz it's her mistake.
Nice update
Thanks for pm.