Users

Frequent Posters

swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Wow wonderful updates..
hmm interesting memory loss track...
soham missing rajji...
eagerly waiting to c how soham would react n realize his true feelings for rajji..
continue soon
samyra.sharma16 thumbnail
Wonderful update dear 😊
Both part interesting 😊
Cont soon
soji123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
amazingπŸ˜ƒ
what a start yaar ...but i always thought that why soham  hide fact that parmeet is not in delhi ,,bani is going to find him...is this really the reason that he has promised bani that he will not tell this to rajji...but i thought something else ...i think he  hide this fact from rajji because he knew it very well that how much rajji loves bani ...if soham will tell  her then rajji will get sad again...so for me he hides banis truth for rajji s happiness...but its my thoughtπŸ˜›

very weldone nami ...i always thought the same ...buaji should take sohams test ...rajji has already accepted her marriage ...its only who is showing that rajji is nothing for him...buaji should also teach some lessons to soham...soham needs it more than rajji
when i was reading ki mann family was behaving normally ...i thought  they wnt soham to make realise the importance of rajji ...but i love the soham's restlessness to talk her ...i always want a field scene where he rem rajji and wait for her ...may be rajji take tiffin for her father 

when i read rajji said she want to go to mamaji house for some change ...i laugh bcz i also thought the same but in different manner...and seeing temple and marrige ...is that the time when she met an accident
when soham said he is going to gill house ...i dont understand why simran bhabhi start crying ...and said chach kar ke bhi rajji se baat nahi kar sakta ...i totally get scared and start thinking what may have happened ...bahut bure buer khayal dimaag mein aane laage 

when gill family memebers behaved  with  soham  rudely then i thought it was their anger 

when soham see rajji outside jewellery shop...i thought he was hallucinating ...but then he saw amreek ..then i get confirmed ...its really rajji and amreek

and when at gill house she told amreek is her husband ...i was totally confused what is going on 

mera haal bhi soham jaisa hoon gaya

this is best thing about writing that  next thing should be beyond reader expectation and imagination...which increases  curiousity level of reader
and you did it successfully ...for me you are one of the best writer in the worldπŸ˜ƒ

pinki123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Omg nami havent got enought words
i swear i loved that os sooo ooo much
i cant explain u are zhe best writer soo much creativity wow wow nami
u r sooo Talented u should be a a writer wow
u dont know how mad i was for reading ur story i gave my father a glass of water but in my mind was only ur.story and then i throw the water on the ground
please please nami continue yesterday i was not able to sleep i only have to think about ur Story
please nami cont cant wait
Love u alot dear 😳
shehra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Goshhh namiiiπŸ‘
Splendid brilliant superb fantasticπŸ‘
Cant express how happy i am to read this storyline
Isnt this what soji fans wanted that time when sohum forgot rajjii and was doing bani mantra..we all wanted sohum at that time to get a taste of his own medicine...now im very excited for the rest.. u really can come out with brilliant ideas nami...seriously how do u do it? Drink complan daily?? Hahaha kiddingπŸ˜† thanks for PMing me coz otherwise i may have missed out on this coz i hardly check forum nowadays...and keep fishing out more wonderful plot for us in this os continuation parts..this is gna be more interesting coz sohum has still not fallen for rajji yet but is starting to feel for her...so expecting a wonderful love story ahead...i know u wont disappoint us sojians πŸ˜‰
prabha.abha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Really super dear, I loved it 
nedhvik-91 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
@NamiπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Phenomenal!!!!!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Both parts amazing nd u r the finest writer ...undoubtly πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

okkk lets start with part 1

The way u potaryed  Rajji's character i just love herπŸ˜› here m not telling a scenes i love whole part
bcoz (  through in  ur writing ) she proved nd she was not begging front of bani nd Soham ...
( just like a serial ) She a determined girl ...Nd stood up  wat she said πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Rmarkable!!!!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Second Part

In this part u created a curiosity or inquisitvness ...Superbly  😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
And m also thought as Soham thought πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•( so many question  in my mind )

WHERE IS RAJJI ???

WHY NOBODY GIVE A ANSWER???

in the jewellery shop soham saw a rajji with amreek 😲😲
wats going on 😲😲😲 but nd last we have getted  the answer ...Rajji lost her memorry 😭😭😭
Ohhh ...😭😭😭😭😭 

I must say u have firm holded of the Level of curiosity ...as the writrer awe-spiringlyπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
YOU R THE SHINNING STAR⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 
NAMI⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Edited by nedhvik-91 - 9 years ago
nami9j thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

thanx a lot everyone for such lovely and encouraging comments πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.. it really means a lot to me. I am so overwhelmed and touched reading all the comments. love u lots guys πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

@rajji.soham. - ya dear that scene of jewellery shop which u got confused was actually meant to be so. I really wanted the readers to get a bit confused as soham was himself not understanding what is going on πŸ˜ƒ. so from his point of view it had to look as confused situation.. πŸ˜ƒ. but after reading the end scene u understood the scenario and liked it means my mission is accomplished πŸ˜ƒ..

@pooji - yes dear I wanted to maintain a curiosity level. and if u could feel that curiosity while reading then it means a lot too me. πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by nami9j - 9 years ago
nami9j thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinki123

Omg nami havent got enought words
i swear i loved that os sooo ooo much
i cant explain u are zhe best writer soo much creativity wow wow nami
u r sooo Talented u should be a a writer wow
u dont know how mad i was for reading ur story i gave my father a glass of water but in my mind was only ur.story and then i throw the water on the ground.. omg dear πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›... did ur father scolded u then?πŸ˜† dhyan raka karo pinki πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
please please nami continue yesterday i was not able to sleep i only have to think about ur Story
please nami cont cant wait
Love u alot dear 😳

nami9j thumbnail
Originally posted by: soji123

amazingπŸ˜ƒ

what a start yaar ...but i always thought that why soham  hide fact that parmeet is not in delhi ,,bani is going to find him...is this really the reason that he has promised bani that he will not tell this to rajji...but i thought something else ...i think he  hide this fact from rajji because he knew it very well that how much rajji loves bani ...if soham will tell  her then rajji will get sad again...so for me he hides banis truth for rajji s happiness .par fir bol deta he na wo parmeet ke bareme jab rajji ko slap karta he😭.. agar rajji ki parwa hoti toh tabi bhi nai bolta tha..but that time toh uske upar bhoot ka asar tha na😭...
but its my thoughtπŸ˜›

very weldone nami ...i always thought the same ...buaji should take sohams test ...rajji has already accepted her marriage ...its only who is showing that rajji is nothing for him...buaji should also teach some lessons to soham...soham needs it more than rajji
when i was reading ki mann family was behaving normally ...i thought  they wnt soham to make realise the importance of rajji ...but i love the soham's restlessness to talk her ...i always want a field scene where he rem rajji and wait for her ...may be rajji take tiffin for her father ..will keep this in mindπŸ˜‰ kahi na kahi kaam ajayagaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

when i read rajji said she want to go to mamaji house for some change ...i laugh bcz i also thought the same but in different manner...and seeing temple and marrige ...is that the time when she met an accident ..iski umeed muje tere se hi thi meri antaratma πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† I knew u would be the one asking this questionπŸ˜†

when soham said he is going to gill house ...i dont understand why simran bhabhi start crying ...and said chach kar ke bhi rajji se baat nahi kar sakta ...i totally get scared and start thinking what may have happened ...bahut bure buer khayal dimaag mein aane laage 

when gill family memebers behaved  with  soham  rudely then i thought it was their anger 

when soham see rajji outside jewellery shop...i thought he was hallucinating ...but then he saw amreek ..then i get confirmed ...its really rajji and amreek

and when at gill house she told amreek is her husband ...i was totally confused what is going on 

mera haal bhi soham jaisa hoon gaya ..mera intention bilkul waisa hi tha to make ur haal just like soham ka as I was writing that scene from soham's point of view πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... aur tune bol diya ki tera haal bhi soham jaisa ho gaya means I am successful πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..

this is best thing about writing that  next thing should be beyond reader expectation and imagination...which increases  curiousity level of reader .. I am happy if u felt that curiosity level
and you did it successfully ...for me you are one of the best writer in the worldπŸ˜ƒ m overwhelmed dearπŸ€—and pata he na thanx nai bolna heπŸ˜‰