SOJI OS- Love is never easy(PART 1 & 2 updated on pg3) - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
@sojifan, @pinki , @rajji.soham, @janvi, @shwetha10, @samyra, @akuti, @shehra, @pooji
, @prabha ... once again thanx a lot to all u guys for ur lovely comments 🤗🤗🤗
and thanx a lot to @maria for ur  continuous likes 🤗🤗🤗
owww im sorry im late...
ufff this is great, poor raji, at first she had to leave the house, and now she cant remember...
now it will be interesting too see how soham will try to bring her memory back

thanks for pm
very interesting prologue!! sounds fun! will read next part right now to see what reaction sohum will have when he realizes that rajji left him ... 
wow !! part 1 was phenomenal!! loved it so much !! 
i loved how you showed keerat caring for his sister, i liked his relationship with rajji a lot in the show!

will read the next part now. i'm really excited about it !
seriously nami, this was so good. i don't have the words to convey how much i liked this... 

for one second i thought that rajji had comited suicide after she left gills house, i was SO worried and tensed. 

then when i read she is with amreek, i thought "no rajji can't be with amreek..." i thought this is a plan from rajji to make sohum jealous

but then the biggest revelation : she has memory loss. 
I seriously can't wait to read the next part. Send me a pm please when you write it as i'm more on the YHM forum lately and i don't visit Bani's forum daily. 
Hey Nami!🤗🤗

Your stories are superb!!👏👏

Very interesting story dear...loved it!!😃

Nice twist!!😉

Love SoJi!<3
Originally posted by rajji-cutest

seriously nami, this was so good. i don't have the words to convey how much i liked this... 

for one second i thought that rajji had comited suicide after she left gills house, i was SO worried and tensed. 

then when i read she is with amreek, i thought "no rajji can't be with amreek..." i thought this is a plan from rajji to make sohum jealous

but then the biggest revelation : she has memory loss. 
I seriously can't wait to read the next part. Send me a pm please when you write it as i'm more on the YHM forum lately and i don't visit Bani's forum daily. 
thanx a lot dear for ur lovely comment 🤗
Originally posted by -Red-Rose-

Hey Nami!🤗🤗

Your stories are superb!!👏👏

Very interesting story dear...loved it!!😃

Nice twist!!😉

Love SoJi!<3
thanx a lot rose for ur lovely comment 🤗