MesmerizingSanz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
when did suddenly godji remembered his ex costar

Deus_Vult thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
http://tellyexpress.com/2014/11/26/barun-sobtis-parsi-connection/

The  guy   cant   talk   properly,   but   when  he  talks   he  gives   false  expectation  to  his  obsessed  SaRun  fans...  why  cant  he  just  shut  up?
Edited by Addicted2SanZ - 9 years ago
๐Ÿ˜ต
His truly is an opportunist always think about his benefits , he comes under those who can make donkey their father if that can benefit them
I thought that after sanz interview we will finally get rid of delusionals but he has  to open his mouth and give them hope 
Edited by MesmerizingSanz - 9 years ago
Deus_Vult thumbnail
Originally posted by: MesmerizingSanz

๐Ÿ˜ต
His truly is an opportunist always think about his benefits , he comes under those who can make donkey their father if that can benefit them
I thought that after sanz interview we will finally get rid of delusionals but he to open his mouth and give them hope 

Yeah!   How  he  gave  hope  to  all  those  delusionals ...now  we  have  to  bare  more๐Ÿคข...
If  he  mentioned  sanaya  in  his  promotional  interview  then  i  am  sure  he  is  having  some  sort  of  benefit   behind  this...  Using  one  and  only  hit  show  for promoting  his  film...     Using  ex co  stars  name   for   promoting  the  film...Begging   ex  costars   fans  to  watch  the  film
Now   the  real  question  arises  here...  Who  is  using  who  for  publicity?  and  Who  is  the  real  opportunist?..๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Agar  sanaya  kar  rahe  hai  toh  blah  blah  lekin  jab  khud  ki  fav  kar  rahe  hai  toh  wah  wah!๐Ÿ˜†
the world is round
i clearly remember a post where objection was raised on Sanaya Sexy kamariya  exposure
Now the same are ready to have few pegs if it means to meet their idol
Just hate hypocrisy and happy that we will fiinally get rid of them
Originally posted by: Addicted2SanZ

Yeah!   How  he  gave  hope  to  all  those  delusionals ...now  we  have  to  bare  more๐Ÿคข...
If  he  mentioned  sanaya  in  his  promotional  interview  then  i  am  sure  he  is  having  some  sort  of  benefit   behind  this...  Using  one  and  only  hit  show  for promoting  his  film...     Using  ex co  stars  name   for   promoting  the  film...Begging   ex  costars   fans  to  watch  the  film
Now   the  real  question  arises  here...  Who  is  using  who  for  publicity?  and  Who  is  the  real  opportunist?..๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Agar  sanaya  kar  rahe  hai  toh  blah  blah  lekin  jab  khud  ki  fav  kar  rahe  hai  toh  wah  wah!๐Ÿ˜†

Nature never changes God ji always thought about himself be it IPk or his latest blockbluster๐Ÿ˜†
baqi sab jaye Bhaar mai

Deus_Vult thumbnail
Originally posted by: MesmerizingSanz

the world is round

i clearly remember a post where objection was raised on Sanaya Sexy kamariya  exposure
Now the same are ready to have few pegs if it means to meet their idol
Just hate hypocrisy and happy that we will fiinally get rid of them

hypocrisy   and  Double  standards  pretty  much... 
I   cant  forget  that  havoc   when   we  used  to  praise  our   sexy  kamariya  in  our  forum...  people  called  us  cheap  ladies  and  sanaya  as  p**n  star,  now   what  happened   to  the  moral  policing?
\๐Ÿ˜†

Or  may  be  showing  delicate  kamariya  is  more  offensive  to  than  showing  off  chest  and  promtoing  bars  and  alcohol๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by Addicted2SanZ - 9 years ago
Karma bites ๐Ÿคก guess who

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4239586

This actor decided to turn producer and he made few movies under his banner, most of which were very well received by the audience and critics alike. All was well with this production house but it seems the actor thought he knew better and green-lighted a couple more projects. Now he can't be too happy with his decision.

One of his films is already with a corporate house but the company is yet to decide on the promotions budget so that they can recover their investments. On the other hand, there's no buyer for his other project, which is also ready.

Plus, there are a couple more projects he had announced months ago and nothing is moving on that front. Let's see what this actor-turned-producer will do.