Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Hum hey Deewane tere Deewane; Aakri Salaam in PPG's Spa

priyachand thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Aakhri Salaam to our Deewane! Junoon bara, ishq bara deewane!!! 

Today is the LAST DAY! 

Last day for what?

To see last of Madhu and Raja / RK!! To hear Hum Hain Deewane..!' To listen to Ishq hain...

To see the cute nok jok of RM/DVD

To see our show Madhubala, Ek Ishq Ek Junoon!

I have been through this last time, but was it this painful! It is vague now!

But Madhu and RK as a pair have been through a lot! And we saw our favourite pair getting killed and we had to sit through DD trying to sustain our interest through her portrayal!

And we were lucky to get our favourite hero back and see our favourite Jodi back together!

So why did we reach this day? Why couldn't we have longer run like some other shows seem to enjoy!

There are various reasons for it. The creator, channel, story, media various factors had its role to play. No use in rehashing them. Media used to give one deadline after another. We have become immune to such deadlines. No wonder when we finally came to know the real last date, we only looked on without registering major protest.

But now the final date has come! This is it! Today is the final episode! After today, we will never see Madhubala montage, not hear that unique bg music at 8.30. it is going to be tough for MB fans!

I remember first time I heard about the show. I was wondering whether the pair will work. I have seen glimpses of Vivian but never had any idea about his acting skills. I thought of his as one good looking guy. But nothing beyond that.

I was eager to see Drashti in new show, and when the show concept was on bollywood, I was very excited. The initial promos excited me.

I loved the Balraj track, reminded me of 70s style drama - Balraj was one impressive villain. Then the show took a leap to show grown up Madhu and we got effervescent drashti as madhu. Loved trishna n madhu n padmini, roma n mallick.

Mukund track stumped me! Vivian, about whom I never knew that much, suddenly sounded more interesting. And when he came as RK, wow! It was an impactful entry no doubt about it!

And when madhu and RK met! The scene sizzled! I understood what chemistry was! I have seen other shows where leads made a good pairing, and a few did have good chemistry. But what was interesting in MB was, a madhu who was timid with all other chrs became a sherni with RK!

And that was the start of their love story, our love story with MB!

What a journey it was! And today is the LAST DAY!

Last day! It is going to be very difficult! I thought I was ready to let go after seeing so many BD filled episodes, but one good episode with DVD yesterday reminded me No it is not going to be as easy as I thought!

Lag Ja Gale Ki Phir Ye Hassin Raat Ho Na Ho
Shaayad Phir Is Janam Men Mulaaqaat Ho Na Ho
Lag Ja Gale Ki Phir Ye Hassin Raat Ho Na Ho

Lag ja gale song turns out to be true! Now no shayad, after this week, no more Madhubala for us!

Group Hug guys! 

p.s: photo credit to the uploader.

Edited by priyachand - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Tareekh pe tareekh, tareekh pe tareekh, tareekh pe tareekh milti gayi hume... 😆
this was our condition about MB's offair air date for almost over an year... At last it is gonna be off air on today... 9th August 2014... So let me recollect the same day from yesteryear's of MB...

9th August 2012... the Day when RK asked Madhu to marry him...

The way RK took her hand forcefully and joined to his hand to show the how their lines of their Desitiny meets...😳
RK: "Yeh Dekho... dekhoo.. yeh lekheer dekh rehi ho.. Kismat ki lekheere...ab meri dekho...  Jithni tirchi thumari uthni  tirchi meri bhi.. Samchi..."
then he made the deal offering sindhoor to her... "Madhubala Rishabh Kundra banjaawo.. Shadi karlo muche..."😲

When Madhu tried to Question him.. he just issshed her and continued... "Jab zindagi mei mohabat ya nafrat saare imtehaa paar kare tho pagalpan ban jaathi hey.. Mohabatt tho thumse kabhi ki nahi.. par tookar Nafrat karne par thumne majboor kardiya... par phir bhi.. meri Zindagi me aajaawo... Shadi karlo mujhse..."

9th August 2014... When Madhu asked him to hold her Tight...

The way Madhu was in pain of loosing him... even when he promised her to be with her FOrever wiping her tears...😭 and still when she was crying and he asked her what is he suppose to do to make her feel better... the way she asked him... "Mujche kas ke pakado... Zor se... Tight wala hug... "

All she wanted was to be with him.. in him... FOREFVER so that they wont get separate ever... and when he tried to question her.. she stopped him holding him tight saying... "Nahi RK.. KUch mat kaho... bas kaske pakad ke rekho.. ithna kaske ki mai choot na jaawo..." and they just hugged each other soo tightly that not even a breeze of air pass between them...😳

9th August 2014... GOsh RIshbala is gonna get Immortal for me...

Though I hate ST.. am thankful to him bcos he gave the Pair DVD and Passionate couple Rishbala... and even though AS failed to carry the Passion forward.. I am thankful to him for finishing the show on DVD and that too as Rishbala... and about DVD well either am speechless over them or I can go over pages admiring them... DD and VD made an Amazing Gorgeous Couple onscreen with their Sizziling Hot Chemistry...
☺️

Gonna miss RIshbala..
GOna miss DVD... 😭
Edited by pennu - 9 years ago
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

She saw him in her dreams😳... Not knowing that God had already planned for their union❤️... The journey of the wonderful couple began here😳...

2) Their first meet in the studio ...wow⭐️ literally SPARKS flew ...the chemistry was mind-blowing... Our beloved superstar couple's fierce fights⭐️...

3) The 4 phere shaadi⭐️ ...first ever in the history of Indian TV ...thanks to ST...even though he destroyed it ...he still was the one who made it ... this shaadi made a huge impact upon us viewers ...we can never forget it ...ever😳 ... That too huq hai mera playing in the BG... aaawww it was sooo RK-ishh ...RkMadhu...i totally loved the sound of it...

Acc to him he OWNED her... she became his priceless possession⭐️... hurt her or love her ...the rights to do so were only his ...signed ! Sealed!⭐️ 
I think that's what made us love them more n more.⭐️...

She saved him❤️ ...he saved her ❤️...there was a REAL meaning to all their living together... the marriage became more wonderful n we viewers became more curious ...they made our days ...wanting us to see more of the couples different ways on how to love n care ... Though they weren't direct..We knew they loved each other❤️ ...there was an underlying attraction that captured many n got us glued to their story...

Though the unwedding erased most of the beautiful memories... we all knew their love n care for each other were true⭐️ ...n thats what made us love RK more even when he acted like an crazy person by sending her off ...hats off to the wonderful acting by Drashti n Vivian⭐️ ... their acting moved our hearts❤️ ... We somehow wanted them to get back together... and to bring in the major change we had SULTAN... lol i know its not right to mention him now...But still all the difficulties he brought made RKMadhu shine more ... 

The REAL wedding was no less than a ROYAL wedding⭐️...filling the atmosphere with soo much love ...their supa sexy SR⭐️... again first ever on TV ...who can forget our RK's sexy dance to capture his wives heart... They became one😳...n we all viewers were blushing on listening to their comments about vampire n blood.😆... 

The first 400 episodes were solid⭐️... the later half made RKMadhu the super star couple overcoming difficulties ... their love ...the sacrifice ...leaning on to each other ...their mind-blowing story ...their UNLIMITED tight wala hugs ☺️... The camera angle kisses❤️... their journey was really a beautiful one (except the cruel death)... 

Their death got us shocked... it came from nowhere ...we were unable to take it ...the lil baby RM left was our only way to get some FB's of the past ...but CV's failed big-time ..i had great expectations with RM2 ...but the story ..The plot...Nothing seemed to work ...leaving it all aside ...am glad DVD stuck to this throughout the end😳...

MEIEJ u made me go crazy... u made me fall for the couple ...REEL n REAL...  thank u for letting me know how wonderful human beings both of them were ...their offscreen moments made my day ...i used to sit for long dissecting their moments ...lol it was crazy fun ...i loved them to bits ...and thanks to the great mind who thought of pairing this couple together in a iconic EPIC story of RISHAB KUNDRA MADHUBALA ...

somehow i feel they have HIGH chances of coming together in a how again 😉 ..just saying ... i will wish then good luck in all that they do ...Love u DrashtVivianDsena (DVD)❤️

Edited by pennu - 9 years ago
BookNerd_Kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
❤️ Madhubala...Ek Ishq and Junoon... ❤️

The story of girl named Madhubala who was forced to stardom by the circumstances bcoz of A Superstar... For whom she became his Ishq and Junoon... 😳

A girl who borned on the film set... who was happy with every little thing life gave her... who has very little dreams for her life... but everything changed when she met A Egoistic, Rude, Evil and Arrogant Superstar... 😈 😎
They were poles apart...If she was Creator then He was Destroyer...If he was Fire then she was Ice...  😳

And one day her life turned upside down...when she dared to challenge him...when she dared to fight with him... and then happened the one of the biggest twist of Television History...."The 4 Phera Marriage..."

He forced her to stay with him... he swore to make her life hell... They hated each other with all their heart but one night changed everything b/w them... that's when she got to know that there is little heart in this Egoistic Superstar too... then started the falling in love phase... 😳

Everything was going nice in their life...everything was bliss... they fought... they made up... they stand with each other like a rock...they faced every obstacle life threw in front of them... 

But one day everything changed again... the day when she thought every thing will become perfect in their life...when she thought this is gonna be Happily Ever After... That's when he broke her apart... he told her everything was fake...every moment of their bliss was fake...his love for her was fake... her every dream shattered that night... That was another biggest twist in MB..."The Unwedding..."

She collected every broken piece of heart life again... she made herself rock to face him... to face the life without him... to face every humiliation he threw on her...to make him realize what sin he committed... and he realized... he realized his mistakes... but it was very late... her Love became his obsession... his Junoon... 

That's when she decided to show him the mirror... but she couldn't break him... bcoz she couldn't be another RK...so she forgave him... for everything he did... and they decided to start a life afresh...with her Ishq for him and his Junoon for him... 😳

Finally they were together for forever... life threw so many challenges in their ways... they accepted them... they faced every problem together... they lost each other then found eachother again... but when happiness came into their life...death came to their doorstep... A little angel came into their life but they didn't get much time to be with their princess... but in their last moment even death couldn't keep them apart... The story of their Ishq and Junoon became Epic... ❤️

So in Superstar RK's word... 😎 😆

"Paglon ki si nafrat...Paglon ka sa ishq...Paglon ka sa Junoon...
Dono ne milkar kya khoob nibhaya... Madhubala... Ek Ishq Ek Junoon"  ❤️

P.S... For me MB was the story of Rishbala and will always remain the story of Rishbala... ❤️  I couldn't love Ragya or Rahbala like Rishbala... 

P.P.S... Sorry for boring essay... I really didn't know what to write... I just wrote  what I felt... sorry If I bored someone with my boring essay... 😳

Edited by .Dreamsy. - 9 years ago
..Razia.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Resss
-I think the episode is on in india 🥺
shabla thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I have seen many love stories ending...thy either end by couple getting married or by couple having kid or by shwing couple living happily everafter...BUT here also MEIEJ maintained its uniqueness...it ended by giving tribute to the Epic Evergreen Couple Rishbala by their daughter and husband Rajbala...Even tough it was Rajbala shw ended with Rishbala...and after Rishbala death tis was the perfect ending MEIEJ cud have got...❤️

Nw i want to share all my beautiful memories of Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon here wth all you ppl who are dearest to me...so tis is my Madhubala Diary...

My First Episode and First Rishbala Scene

Madhu and Mukund Engagement episode ...i saw superstar RK and Madhubala for the first time in one frame ...my first reaction was wow good couple...😳thy look fresh together...still nthng so amazing...thy did attract me...but i didnt fall for thm there...😛

The Scene Which Made Me Fall in Love wth Rishbala and MB

The Aaa Zara dance party night when madhu comes down the stairs and the way RK looks at her wth "Teri Meri" tune in BG...😳it was the best i have seen on television...i was like how cn a guy look at a grl wth soo much passion and how can a grl resist such a hot look frm an evn mre hot guy...Rishbala killed me thn and there and till date i have never missed a single dvd episode of MB...😊

My Favorite Rishbala Dance

Like most of Rishbala fans tis Sexy,hot and passionate dance is my favorite on all rishbala dances...i have no idea how mny times i have watched tis dance in YT...and everytime i get goosebumps watching it...☺️

My Favorite RK pose

Out of all RK poses tis is my favorite...because tis ws nt concious...it just happened and the way RK looked at Madhu here clearly showed how much pain and love he had inside him...i have downloded tis scene and i repeatedly watch it...😳

My Favorite Rishbala Scene

Again frm dunken night episode wre RK tells madhu tht the only lie he has tld her was tht he dnt have heart and to prove it he makes her listen to his heartbeat...😳gosh it was soo emotional and cute...Rishbala looks to real in tis scene...all their inner pain and turmoils came out here...

My Favorite Rishbala Lift

I knw tre is record no of lifts in MB but tis lift after studio night had lot mre to it...Studio night melted a major ice between rishbala...fr the first time madhu saw the glimpse of Rishab in RK...the way RK silently lifted her up and the way madhu kept looking at him gave a lot of depth to the lift...😳

My Favorite Rishbala Stare

This happened after RK faked to be poisoned and in room he asks madhu why she was so scared for him...madhu replies tht some facts shud not be disclosed because thy are 
'delicate" and evn if i say it wnt matter to u...RK asks her to try and see if it matters to him...after tht he pins her to wall and thy have tis hot intense eyelock...☺️

My Favorite Rishbala Hug

Out of all Hugs in MB tis is my fav because of its intensity and tightness...Madhu's fear to get seperated frm RK and the way she kept saying to hold her tight was truly emotional and had lot of depth in it...😭

Most Favorite Passionate Scene

We all knw nothing in mb was as passionate as tis scene wre RK puts color on madhu...i have no wrds for tis scene...😳

Most Romantic Rishbala Pic/Pose

Tis pose/pic of Rishbala is the most romantic for me...😳 bth of thm looked out of the wrld and extra sexy wth those chocolate on their lips...the way RK nose touchs madhu eyelashes and her shy expression...heeeyyy...☺️

Most Amazing Episode Series...

4 phere wedding,ganapati festival and unwedding series of episodes were the most amazing in mb land for me...DVD sizzled in all these episodes and thy became the ultimate stars of television...⭐️

Most Watched Episode

Ok ppl shud i even say...YT video recrds is enough to understnd tis is the one episode whch all mb fans have watched the most...same wth me also...😳

Most Favorite Rajbala Scene

Tis Rajbala scene will be my all time favorite on them...two cutie pies...😳

Favorite Hum Hai Deewane Moment

Tis i will give to tonight's episode...First time dvd actually danced for tis complete song...i really felt touched by those last 5 minutes...sorry ppl cnt say mre...😕

So ppl this was my Journey wth Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon for 2yrs and 3mnths...will add the wrds of RK which came through raja tonight :

"Biwi we are together for 7 births...tis is our 2nd birth...5 mre births and 5 more stories are still left...for now let us see the Ishq and Junoon of our 2nd birth..."

Last but not least the Backgorund msg of RK :

"This shot of Ishq and Junoon have no cut and definitely tre is no pack up...dnt thnk tis is the end of story...tis is just the beginning..."

Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon /Rishbala/Rajbala u all will be dearly missed...but i too like to belive tht tis not the end and it is new beggining...❤️

Edited by shabla - 9 years ago
Kenno thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Well its hurting to say good-bye to the most loved show till date..Its difficult ot even express the love for this show but I will try a little bit..
Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon..the name is classy,filmy and dreamy..

I never saw any shows of DD/VD..I am not even a religious soap viewer...I can say I am picky and choosy..I have seen an upcoming show with popular leads.I just thought of taking a look at the show when its aired.

Yet I never seriously watched right from the start. my first glance is the 4-phere wedding..I used to take glances now and then after the wedding and Rk dragging her from hospital..the first episode I seriously watched is this

Then you know what I fell in love with the most beautiful leads on TV..I mean they are perfect..Male lead with all the right height,personality and attitude all alpha male type that I love..and female lead beautiful cute face...pretty lips,big eyes like a doll..they both look wonderful together..I thought this was a perfect couple I have seen till now..

I watched the show everyday..and the scenes I felt the junoon for the first time between them is this scene where madhu saved RK:

RK shouting on the people because she is hurt.."some one is injured here,call the doctor"His resist to come and comfort her is clearly seen in him..

Then I have gone back watched from the start and loved them even more..love their acting,their costumes and loved their fights..and ganapati visarjan episode..9th october 2012 was the bestest..not even a blink while I was watching..shree ganesha song caused goose bumps..I officially became VD fan

then when RK was shot...and in hospital madhu crying for him to come back..I was fidaa with DD in that scene.It was truly emotional I was teary at the end..I became DD fan too 😆

Then hum hain deewane..BBB ing of deepali by RK ...madhu's spirit..RK cuteness and arrogant attitude..just blown me up..I loved loved loved the show alot...All the scenes from then till the unwedding were awesome...karvachauth,love confession,ballu track,village track and unwedding..omg those were awesome...golden era..❤️

Special mention Jan 26th 2013 one hour episode~Balraj death sequence..I still remember me and my family watched it without even moving..the drama,the love,the passion and the buildups were amazing 👏

Unwedding was shocking twist on TV VD was fabulous in it and also madhu's breakdown is amazingly potrayed by DD 👏

The denial stage is my favourite of all..its intense..I have waited for their meeting again..Valentines day sequence..Junoon started again 

After sultan has entered..I began to hate him and the makers for destroying the beautiful show..I could not even enjoy rishbala scenes because of him..but still liked holi dance and also emotional scenes..

Tracks after that were boring,flawed but I sticked to the show because of DVD only..RM's death made me emotional and left me crying..

The love and care in their eyes..😭

When VD came back I was beyond happy to see DVD together...even Rajbala excited me few episodes..but again butchering and tracks made me hate it and even loose interest...

Finally it has ended..but it still leaves so many beautiful memories down the lane..Its been beautiful journey and madhubala will remain my top favourite..

All the endless talks about Rk..future tracks discussions,drooling on VD,cursing sultan with my friends and also the forum..I will miss them..thank you all for being a part of it 🤗

Edited by mahi_rockstar - 9 years ago
simply.meghana thumbnail
Fabulous reviews guys 👏
We will always remember RM and DVD and most importantly this show
I will always cherish its memories
And will rewatch this show over and over again 😳
They will always be magical and unique 😳 Edited by Abhiya4life - 9 years ago
Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Today episode was so beautiful..  Thanks to PH for giving us Rishbala for a last time.  It was so beautiful..  I am just in tears.. n cann't believe its over.  
Today episode was perfect. It had emotions, action, love, caring n passion.. Everything was good. End of Bhanu.. with signing divorce paper.  Radhaji giving first shot.. n RKs dialogue about next 5 janam ( i was thinking.. hope DVD come back with new show) n finally the passionate dance. It was perfect ending.  I dont think it could have better than this.  Totally loved it. 
priyachand thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
My last review for our show! 😭😭
It was a perfect end for a beautiful journey, though it ws cut short abruptly! last part of our journey was jerky but we can t blame our actors for that! 

Initially was pertrubed to see the tauji n agni scene. i wanted only DVD scene. bt i agree, last epi cant have only our leads. 

And what was that romance teaching scene? Rasiya was a sweet surprise! gosh hw much we were enjoying that scenes! ☺️

and what were raja n madhu doing, especially madhu! looked too much of a hug! it ws a tightwala hug only. i will wait for bella's siggies for this scene! 

so we got bhanu story ending

wht happned to their baby? she is still having it in her tummy na?

when i saw the sets n costumes, became very nostalgic. And i hthink radhaji n bittuji became emotional as much as we did. when radhaji gave that clap, it ws really very emotional scene.

finally hero n heroine arrived!

Wht was RK's dialogue? is it for just for drama ending or is NF giving us some message? becos evn VD in his tweet said the same.

but loved his dialogue. agle janam bhi this ishq n junoon will continue. 

and final dance! i loved it that they dint feature any other movie song but our song. it ws perfect finish. 

i was hoping for RK's dialogue - i love u biwi

bt no problm, it ended with their RK pose - a perfect ending! 

thank u DVD, AS, NF, RG and hte whole team!