i am sure we all will remember rishbala
we will always have a special place for them in our hearts
we will always love and cherish them
we can always see the old episodes
i hope that they come back for a season 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Nothing was unexpected in today's epi...😊

Bhanu got shot by Tauji and he made sure to make him sign Divorce papers...👏

I liked the way Raja mentioned about his hole in heart to RG... whenever i say Hole in heart of Raja i get reminded by the polo ad.. " MOnt with the whole..."😆

I wished them to say about Madhu's preg news too... why didnt they mention it... May be bcos Madhu was always carried by RK in his arms... so it wont be that difficult for her to finish off the movie..😉

Radhaji and Bittuji were all emotional... they were looking at Rajbala as if we were looking at Rishbala...

and that Last Dance of DVD as Rajbala as RIshbala...  Loved it...😭 wished them to say ILU to eqach other for one last time.. But NO complaints... that RK-pose made it Perfect...

GOsh so thats it.. MB is Over.. No more Rishbala... No more tight wala hug.. No more Biwi... No more Right Kameena... No more Lifts.. No more RK-pose... No more DVD...😭

fabulous post
rishbala will always be in our hearts
they r like enigma..they will be always in our hearts
they r n will be epic
First Things First!

<GroupHug> 🤗
This is for the RishBalians/DVDians/RajBalians who stuck till the end! no matter what sort of crap went down on the show! OR this forum! Hats off to you guys! 👏 You lot are a bunch of people I appreciate and admire so much! why! regardless of being a fan of an individual actor.. you guys supported the pairing. and said everything you had to say in a decent manner! unlike certain people in this forum! back to the show!

This show means so much to me than anyone would ever know! Some people who now happens to be my Besties, people I share most of my day to day activities/secrets with.. I met them through this platform! through this forum! because of RishBala/DVD! so I am eternally thankful to them!

Like Priya said..
I still can't believe the show ended tonight! Madhubala ended tonight! and that we wouldn't be seeing DVD doing what they do best, on the same screen, on the same frame once again! that makes me so sad! so sad that I just can't explain how much it sucks! that mere thought just hits me hard and gets me numb!

I have stuck around supported Drashti and Vivian till the end! and for that! I'm proud of myself!
I'm so proud to say that DVD/RishBala has changed my perspective about Indian Television! and having mentioned that, I must say. DVD/RishBala have made a huge difference in my life! I just dunno how to explain it !

The first time I hear about the show, was actually a promo in which Kirron Kher was promoting Madhubala! and mind you! I wasn't interested! AT ALL!

I had joined IF for IPK, to catch the latest on ArShi! and as time passed by.. I caught gimpses of certain episodes!

I saw the episode in which Madhu thought Mukund was following her! and I remember Madhu having some slipper trouble on the bus! 😕 I think! 😆 I watched! and forgot about that episode! saw the 'Lets Shave Mukku Up' episode as well! Still wasn't interested! 😆 and THENNN!

The episode in which Madhu saves RK from being hurt by the spot light! and then RK grabs her hand making her wince!
I still wasn't a regular!

and then, the episode which had me hooked happened!
RK was offering Madhubala biscuits in an abandoned place! they were both wet.. she was wearing his coat. it was dark.. and I was interested! 😆 Cheesy much! 😆

BUT! then she hugged him! and the look on his face, that confusion on his face! is what hooked me! and then on I never missed an episode! but I will confess! I still haven't seen some Bhai-fied episodes! 'NO REGRETS' 😆

And let me say this! 2012 October episodes! The Ganpati Track! The Hospital Scenes! Madhu's devotion towards her husband! RK's confusion about his feelings. The smirks/The eyelocks and the BG <3 Hum Hai Deewane.. started meaning more to me as days passed !

This my friends, is Entertainment at its best! A gorgeous female lead! A sexy male lead! A killer storyline! and that is Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon for you! at least till a certain 'Ghay' popped out from a pond! 😆

This show has made me laugh, made me bawl my eyes out, brought out the best in me. See I discovered I'm good at photoshopping! 😆 and it has brought out some of the bad in me! 😆
and RK obviously has made me raise my expectations about other you know, Angry Young Men on television!

but ! During the period in which Originality was intact in the show, The show was Epic! I dunno how else to describe it !

oh well I guess I said too much now :/
but yeah ! will post here as I think of other stuff which makes this show really special to me ! 😳

P.S : Guys the show ran for a period of 2 years! and 600 something episodes! I'd say.. It was a good run! and a Good run indeed !

I will Love RishBala Forever & Always!
Drashti and Vivian! are my babies!
you guys are family!

Steph <3 🤗

xx
Edited by -StephinesS- - 9 years ago
OMAAA I crying my heart out
I want my babieee
Today.. actually many of our wishes came true

my wish was to see Madhu as super star n SR wala dance.. But they showed it simple dance.  still i am happy with that..

During this dance.. i was thinking pennu's holi dance n sadia's rain dance.. The steps are same, only color/water was not there.. still CVs tried their best ful fill our wishes in last epi.. So thanks to them.  It looks like they were visiting our thread

@ pennu wonderful  post , pennu I always believed  that RK married Madhu not for Revenge , but he like her  when he meet her first  time ...

I always believe on that RK is just wearing Villain mask, RK was not a egoist person, he just show off that ...

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/89977129

RK half smirk was example he hidden something  😛😆😉

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3700730

Edited by maria090 - 9 years ago
i remember that i used to watch the show 5 times a day during my STUDY LEAVE!!! n it just ended!! tonight!!
So beautifully written..I am on the verge of crying...can't write more about it...its just a moment that I think will never return...Edited by rg0782 - 9 years ago