Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blue_Scrubs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: priyachand

Aakhri Salaam to our Deewane! Junoon bara, ishq bara deewane!!! 

Today is the LAST DAY! 

Last day for what?

To see last of Madhu and Raja / RK!! To hear Hum Hain Deewane..!' To listen to Ishq hain...

To see the cute nok jok of RM/DVD

To see our show Madhubala, Ek Ishq Ek Junoon!

I have been through this last time, but was it this painful! It is vague now!

But Madhu and RK as a pair have been through a lot! And we saw our favourite pair getting killed and we had to sit through DD trying to sustain our interest through her portrayal!

And we were lucky to get our favourite hero back and see our favourite Jodi back together!

So why did we reach this day? Why couldn't we have longer run like some other shows seem to enjoy!

There are various reasons for it. The creator, channel, story, media various factors had its role to play. No use in rehashing them. Media used to give one deadline after another. We have become immune to such deadlines. No wonder when we finally came to know the real last date, we only looked on without registering major protest.

But now the final date has come! This is it! Today is the final episode! After today, we will never see Madhubala montage, not hear that unique bg music at 8.30. it is going to be tough for MB fans!

I remember first time I heard about the show. I was wondering whether the pair will work. I have seen glimpses of Vivian but never had any idea about his acting skills. I thought of his as one good looking guy. But nothing beyond that.

I was eager to see Drashti in new show, and when the show concept was on bollywood, I was very excited. The initial promos excited me.

I loved the Balraj track, reminded me of 70s style drama - Balraj was one impressive villain. Then the show took a leap to show grown up Madhu and we got effervescent drashti as madhu. Loved trishna n madhu n padmini, roma n mallick.

Mukund track stumped me! Vivian, about whom I never knew that much, suddenly sounded more interesting. And when he came as RK, wow! It was an impactful entry no doubt about it!

And when madhu and RK met! The scene sizzled! I understood what chemistry was! I have seen other shows where leads made a good pairing, and a few did have good chemistry. But what was interesting in MB was, a madhu who was timid with all other chrs became a sherni with RK!

And that was the start of their love story, our love story with MB!

What a journey it was! And today is the LAST DAY!

Last day! It is going to be very difficult! I thought I was ready to let go after seeing so many BD filled episodes, but one good episode with DVD yesterday reminded me No it is not going to be as easy as I thought!

Lag Ja Gale Ki Phir Ye Hassin Raat Ho Na Ho
Shaayad Phir Is Janam Men Mulaaqaat Ho Na Ho
Lag Ja Gale Ki Phir Ye Hassin Raat Ho Na Ho

Lag ja gale song turns out to be true! Now no shayad, after this week, no more Madhubala for us!

Group Hug guys! 

p.s: photo credit to the uploader.

what a beautiful farewell priya πŸ‘ ...even though it was far easier to say goodbye to DVD this time but accepting the end is always difficult πŸ’” but Rishbala will never be far away thanks to YT πŸ˜‰ and that is immensely comforting to know😳
Blue_Scrubs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: pennu

Tareekh pe tareekh, tareekh pe tareekh, tareekh pe tareekh milti gayi hume... πŸ˜†
this was our condition about MB's offair air date for almost over an year... At last it is gonna be off air on today... 9th August 2014... So let me recollect the same day from yesteryear's of MB...

9th August 2012... the Day when RK asked Madhu to marry him...

The way RK took her hand forcefully and joined to his hand to show the how their lines of their Desitiny meets...😳
RK: "Yeh Dekho... dekhoo.. yeh lekheer dekh rehi ho.. Kismat ki lekheere...ab meri dekho...  Jithni tirchi thumari uthni  tirchi meri bhi.. Samchi..."
then he made the deal offering sindhoor to her... "Madhubala Rishabh Kundra banjaawo.. Shadi karlo muche..."😲

When Madhu tried to Question him.. he just issshed her and continued... "Jab zindagi mei mohabat ya nafrat saare imtehaa paar kare tho pagalpan ban jaathi hey.. Mohabatt tho thumse kabhi ki nahi.. par tookar Nafrat karne par thumne majboor kardiya... par phir bhi.. meri Zindagi me aajaawo... Shadi karlo mujhse..."

9th August 2014... When Madhu asked him to hold her Tight...

The way Madhu was in pain of loosing him... even when he promised her to be with her FOrever wiping her tears...😭 and still when she was crying and he asked her what is he suppose to do to make her feel better... the way she asked him... "Mujche kas ke pakado... Zor se... Tight wala hug... "

All she wanted was to be with him.. in him... FOREFVER so that they wont get separate ever... and when he tried to question her.. she stopped him holding him tight saying... "Nahi RK.. KUch mat kaho... bas kaske pakad ke rekho.. ithna kaske ki mai choot na jaawo..." and they just hugged each other soo tightly that not even a breeze of air pass between them...😳

9th August 2014... GOsh RIshbala is gonna get Immortal for me...

Though I hate ST.. am thankful to him bcos he gave the Pair DVD and Passionate couple Rishbala... and even though AS failed to carry the Passion forward.. I am thankful to him for finishing the show on DVD and that too as Rishbala... and about DVD well either am speechless over them or I can go over pages admiring them... DD and VD made an Amazing Gorgeous Couple onscreen with their Sizziling Hot Chemistry...
☺️

Gonna miss RIshbala..
GOna miss DVD... 😭

The hallmark of a true fan Pennu 😳...you managed to dig out such a wonderful relation between Rishbala and 9th of August episodes...πŸ‘
Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
arre Bahni dear.. where were u these days.. nice to see u on last day 
zubeada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i didnt see the end yet
the epi didnt come out until now
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

that was a Perfect Farewell pic Chand...😭

@Bella.. Loved the write it was crisp and Perfect.. sharing the facts which made our show Unique...πŸ‘

@DIshu.. thanks alot for adding the song...

pennu thumbnail
@Razia.. Bhuvi.. Sabla.. Abhiya4life...Rima4ever... christobelle... moumita.madhu
Yes Rishbala was EPi and DVD were amazing...
Razia special Hug for you.. TIght wala...
πŸ€—

@Pramila.. yes it was perfect ending... just like a Climax scne.. even the police came after all the happening soo like old BW movies...πŸ˜†

@Stephenie..
Thanks alot...
πŸ€— it was a lovely writup.. and me too soo happy to see the show running sucessfully for nearly 2yrs... making as watch every Repeats...πŸ˜ƒ

@Maria090..
I know.. FOr RK marrying Madhu was not just Revenge.. he has fallen in love with her for the very First time.. I said and even made post on that ealier.. later RK himself admitted that in epi...
pennu thumbnail
Originally posted by: Blue_Scrubs

The hallmark of a true fan Pennu 😳...you managed to dig out such a wonderful relation between Rishbala and 9th of August episodes...πŸ‘

Thanks Bahni... 😳
raj80 thumbnail
congrats for the new thread...didn't expect the CV's to give a good ending after all they have shown during these months in season 2...the ending scene was really good...
wish the CV's had handled the tracks well and deliver a good storyline then the show would have been really good...
wish DVD great success for their future projects...
I liked this place which always used to buzz with positivity even during bad tracks and made quite good friends...

Edited by raj80 - 9 years ago
RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
⭐️ Such a five star perfect show Madhubala. πŸ‘ Awesome and talented star cast, Most talented,perfect,super classy,stylish,hot,most gud looking leads with sizzling chemistry,unique story line,best dilougs,gud dresses,makeup,Amazing bgm with songs too, so soothing n wonderful,great sets, great ph n dir,and the list goes on.My story is that i hvn't watched Geet n DMG properly ,neither i hv watched Pkyek. I only watched glimpses of these.so i ws nt their fan at all.I ws nt interested in shows much that time plus my mom used to watch another show and she watched Mb in break n used to tell me abt that.I intially nt liked it.Then i saw some glimpses:madhu's birth, than i saw 4phere wedding,it ws somethng intersting n unique,i liked it bt again somehow i cudn't watched it. Than my mom show wrapped up n i watched kc epi.Madhu ws hiding mehndi from Rk n then kc scene.omg,madhu ws looking so gorgeous n Rk so dashing.The whole epi,acting,lines,i just love it n then never leave it nt post leap even as i hv faith that VD will comebk,n for DD i watched it wthout miss.I admire her for that she stick to the show inspite of her deglam look,n remained in the show from starting to end.I admire VD that he came bk for fans n show.Afterwords i watched the series on u-tube from DD's entry to kc epi n that too on my mobile.I hv no other option than,n strangly my mobile ws showing nt allowed option bt than also U-tube worked itself. So i thank God that i cud saw it fully.Than i fall in love completely.Honestly speaking,i watched Mb1 without much analisation.so i liked it wht i saw. I thought this is their story so for me nobody ws right or wrong n i loved it.My disappointment started from pabo n heroine track,and whn they wr nt celebrating Madhu's b'dy n all.Than i thought somethng is going wrong,bt i waited in every track.I loved their stylish n royal wedding,it ws one of its kind.I hvn't saw such glourious n amazing wedding ever.DVD just killed me wth their performance n looks. DD so ravishing n VD so handsome.Nobody has the magic they hv.I hv no enough words to praise them.I became fan of Rk-Madhu firstly.I loved their each n every emotion,fiery fights,nok-jhok,love,hate,passion,intensity,romance,anger,jealousy,sacrifice,evry thng.Loved DVD's acting in every scene.VD's acting in Madhu's sagai,4 phere wedding,Unwedding,drunken epi.DD's acting after unwedding in chawl,drunken epi,during divorce phase,n in heroine track also ws mindblowing.I think one post is nt enough to write all wht i like or hw Mb ws.I hv to stop it nw.Will Love n miss MB/DVD alot.Edited by RM14 - 9 years ago
..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
its hard to say goodbye days has passed and still i can't believe its over
RM were part of my life they were my stress buster 
my only wish is to see them together again in a new show 

edited
Edited by ..NadiaZ.. - 9 years ago