Hum hey Deewane tere Deewane; Aakri Salaam in PPG's Spa - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
@pennu
i noticed the date connection while reading it second time! pennu, tussi great ho! 

@bella
short time mein itna acha write up! beautiful nostalgic trip! 

@bahni!!
missed u! its over! 😭

@stephanie
What a beautiful write up! and u have summed up all our feeling beautifully. i came to know lot of wonderful people thru this shared love for DVD! will we ever get to see them together again? 

Although i am crying alot after watching an epic show ending yet i can't deny that i ws hpy seeing them as Rishbala again and very emotional too. I have res my post that i will update later, but this post is just for the last episode.The episode was⭐️ ⭐️. The way DVD wr acting as Rajbala but wanter to do as Rishbala,was amazing job done by them both. with tears in my eyes
😭still typing just for them. They made me so emotional that after show ended,i just left the room,don't want to face anyone and show them that i am crying.My mom also said that they shouln't have ended it There is still story left. i liked the end also as it indicated the beginning, 7 JANAMS, 5 JANAMS MORE,
abhi to hum apne 2 janam ki ishq aur junoon ki kahani dekhenge.very gud. I feel that they can make season 2 as they left many loose ends. omg,last dance of DVD/RAJBALA,heavenly beautiful they wr looking,⭐️😳and their dance⭐️😳so beautiful and passionate.They wr outstanding today.❤️ i was happy and emotional too.With so many mixed feelings i hv watched the episode. Mb an epic show  has ended on a gud note! Thanku DVD and MB.Love and miss you so much.❤️😊

awesome reviews everyone👏..a perfect end to a beautiful journey of ishq and junoon of rishbala by rajbala ❤️..dvd super awesome as always⭐️and looked as stunning and gorgeous as ever.❤️...love them as a couple and hope to see them in another   show together😊..best wishes to them..😛hum hai deewane tere deewane ❤️...dvd forever..😊
I m not able to write anything 
Feeling so sad 😭😭😭
Cant believe that I wont be able to see them anymore 💔💔💔
Just wanna say that i will miss u Rishbala / DVD 🥺🥺🥺
will always have a special place in my heart 😳😳😳

Edited by .Shree. - 9 years ago
Last RK pose 😔 😭

Tujh se hai hasi ,Tujse udaasi
Kasmash hai rabba
Roothi hu phir bhi raazi
Tu hi hai maula,Tu hi hai kaazi
Tu hi hai maula,Tu hi hai kaazi
Kya karu mai bayaan
Tere ishq pe jaan kurbaan...
Hum hai deewane
Tere deewane
Hum hai deewane
Tere deewane...

Just felt to cry when saw Rishbala aka Rajbala's last dance nd that tune hum hai deewane tere deewane...Remembered all those beautiful scenes which had made me go crazy behind them..goonnnaa miss u a lot...love u DVD <3
pls come back soon together 😊
This MB had all that haq thing n junoon of possessing that haq.. that's what we loved.  It was such a crazy journey with you all.. I was thinking i am the only crazy who is loving this junoon bara love story, where couple hurt each other, still stuck to each other n love crazily.  here i met few people who are like me.  I am happy to meet you all whose thinking is similar to me.  tight hugs to you all.  Here all are good writer/reviewer..  My spl thanks to Priya, Pennu Bella.. u guys are my inspiration.  Never let me down..Tight hugs to you all 🤗

awesome review and analysis  by all
i will miss this spa
i was silently reading all comments and enjoying them
the only quite place it was in the forum

and finally watched the epi
i cant believe it its the end ...
i am gonna miss this show alot..
and miss dvd together
and miss you all guys in this spa 🤗

Beautiful Views guyz . And Thanks for HHD uploading with this Spa Thread . Will never ever forget this Song everr ❤️ . I don't know What to write . I am totally Speechless and numb , Still can't believe that MEIEJ ENDED 😭 . Now no more MEIEJ , No more DVD 🥺😭 . I was Ok in first half of today's episode , But last five mins made me into tears , DVD dancing as RajBala enacting RishBala , VD enacting EPIC RK , his BIWI !! , his Smirk along , Plus Hum Hai Deewaane Song made me totally into tears . I was like something got snatched from me 😭
I just can wish that DVD comesback with Season 2 of MEIEJ or in some other new show . But really Will never ever Forget this Epic show MEIEJ & Epic Couple DVD as RishBala / RaGya / RajBala ❤️
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 9 years ago
Touched by all the comments n emotions...m too thankful to mbeiej for entertaining us... will cherish these beautiful memories forever
Kitni Baatein Yaad Aati Hain
Tasverein Si Ban Jaati Hain
Main Kaise Inhein Bhooloon, Dil Ko Kya Samjhaon
Kitni Baatein Kahane Ki Hain
Hothon Par Jo Sahmi Si Hain
Ek Roz Inhein Sun Lo, Kyun Aise Gumsum Ho
Kyun Poori Ho Na Payee Daastan
Kaise Aayee Hain Aisi Dooriyaan