Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by --devilsangel--

oh Crapfest Ended

Missing Original Members of this thread 😉
anyways happy for DD even she too happy in her Rangeela interview LOL

Good Bye
here ppl r remembering their shows glory
they r sad over the show end
if u dont have any respect for them..then plzz dont do mocking comments on their post

Happy Rakshabandhan Guys :) 🤗

I inserted my comment in page 9 😊

Edited by arshisfan - 9 years ago
Hi guy ! I will edit my comment on the first page very soon !
Okay coming to the episode oh gosh , I don't know what happened to me the moment the episode
Started and I saw Tauji I started crying so much that I can't tell , I was crying through out the whole episode , I was always looking at the time on how much time is left , I was inside scared if we don't a get a good ending I was like the forum will go crazy into bashing so I was prying it has a good ending ! So coming back , so I was just crying through out the whole episode than I stopped and than I started crying , and than the few last mins oh RM oh gosh it killed me I was actually mourning so much I can't tell , my heart was just breaking into small pieces oh gosh , I was
Totally broken ! Oh gosh for me the was just the best ending any drama can ever had , Oh gosh when VD started speaking in the BG , gosh I just gone , I just loved the whole last episode it was just amazing , my most fav part when they were learning how to romance gosh DVD looked so cute !!!

You know Guyz through the whole day I was just siting or working I just started crying for no reason I just started crying , i just needed some one to talk about them so I can cry buckets , I use to run to the Bathroom and cry their as much and than come out !

Guyz one confession of mines is that I was always scared on how the episode will be
No for me whether I will like it or not but for the forum ppl , I was like no matter I like it or
Not but I wa just want this forum to be happy !!!

Okay that's all , but this was just a epic ending I am glad they didn't end it like a normal drama ends
THe couple hugs but they ended with RM dance was just out of the world !!!!

I can never stop loving this two ever in my whole entire life

The famous and classic RK pose...it has been shown in mny television shws wth many couple...but if there is one couple who technically owned tis pose as their signature pose then it is Rishbala...Onscreen and Offscreen tis pose became their identity...thy took tis pose to altogether a new level...

Rishbala RK pose is unique because madhu takes two turns and falls to RK's arms...tis way it was nvr shwn befre...the way thy hold and look at each other in tis pose is par uniqueness...😳 below are some beautiful pics of RK Pose in MB...

Edited by shabla - 9 years ago
😊 😊 Hello friends! I am Deepti. Many of u don't know my name,sorry for that.so i am telling u.
Awesome,superb,great n beautifully written n well explained reviews by u all.I will update mine soon,as it will take time. I hv made a post on last epi :
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4127375

and a post on Rakshabandhan:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4126836

Happy Rakshabandhan to u all !