best show in india television
cool_sri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Nice post.. Will miss the show & DVD very muchhh
shabla thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

We all Know our beloved Rishbala/Rajbala are hugging masters...thy hav set of record number of 200+ hugs in 2 yrs...we have many variety on their hugs...lame hugs,tight hugs,back hugs,passionate hugs,emotional hugs, sitting hugs, side hugs,cheek hugs and the list goes...i have never seen tis mny hugs for any television couple...in one episode itself they kind of hug for 2-5 times or evn mre...so lets give a tribute to all the different variety of hugs by dvd in MB Land

Edited by shabla - 9 years ago
Kenno thumbnail
My comment unreserved on page 1...sorry guys for the late and keeping 1st page awkaward with my comment..my net is not helping me..but finally I know that post is not enough to say about MEIEJ
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hello lovely ladies!!!

missed you all so much.🤗. and dunno its a goodbye or not but I would love to see you all again.. may God bless you all
Survival thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shonuu

Hello lovely ladies!!!

missed you all so much.🤗. and dunno its a goodbye or not but I would love to see you all again.. may God bless you all

Shonnu we would like to see you again too, I'll miss your posts 🤗
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: SaDiA_DvD

At the beginning and Now

RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
No matter what,I want them bk anyhow! Hvng seen all superb pics,i m crying more n more.i cudn't sleep peacefully at ngt as well.All ngt some or the other thng abt Mb coming into my mind.Don't knw hw it will be at tomarrow 8:30pm as there will be no Mb nw.Hvn't had any such feelings for any other shows. Thanks God i m here so i cn share my pain here!Thanku frnds for posting such great stuff abt Mb n DVD.
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks to all for sharing their views and pics and making it more Beautiful and memorable...😳
And Guys this is NOT A THREAD...😆
As far as I know CHand is a MEMBER of IF so she has full right to open a Post here... ðŸ˜†   I dont know who are  the ORIGINAL members...🤔 

and I am soo Happy DD Finished her show even when it was showing Crap... and Not only DD... I found every one  the set including DD.. VD.. Indresh.. Shamaji.. Agni.. LW all were Happily Celebrating...😆