Users

Frequent Posters

priyachand thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: arshisfan

Shonnu we would like to see you again too, I'll miss your posts πŸ€—

@shonnu

we all are missing u so badly! dint u watch the finish! ur post wd have cheered us all! 

ur posts always cheered us n made us laugh at ourselves (sometimes we forget it is only a show n take it way too seriously)

MB deserves one last post from shonnu! it entertained u for more than a year na. 

so pls give it a closure! pls ...
priyachand thumbnail
We all Know our beloved Rishbala/Rajbala are hugging masters...thy hav set of record number of 200+ hugs in 2 yrs...we have many variety on their hugs...lame hugs,tight hugs,back hugs,passionate hugs,emotional hugs, sitting hugs, side hugs,cheek hugs and the list goes...i have never seen tis mny hugs for any television couple...in one episode itself they kind of hug for 2-5 times or evn mre...so lets give a tribute to all the different variety of hugs by dvd in MB Land

@shabla
what a beautiful post! i loved the wonderful collection! but u know what i loved the intro even more: you have evn included 'lame hugs' πŸ€£

evn if we all are dvd fans we call a spade a spade. in initial episodes we did get lame hugs - may be becos of story line or in shonnu's language VD's allergy! 

bt later we did get all the other hugs! *sigh*

i missed them in Raja days when madhu became angry young woman! 

but u dint include BD hugs! 

evn RK pose post was yours! oh my! that is evn more beautiful! 

what a beautiful collection of pics! 

thank u so much! 
Edited by priyachand - 9 years ago
Survival thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I don't know where to start, I really loved this show, it was different, I still remember I watched it after Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon which also was the first love hate story I've seen I liked ASR's character for a change the man who let go of Kushi's hand and she fall from the first floor, I was amazed then but less did I know that I'll meet a character who is 100 times stronger and impacful and different than ASR, it was RK, my favorite character ever, I can't describe how much I liked him, he was entertaining and this what we all look for, I never get bored with Rk, he makes me dream, drool, he surprises me, he was intelligent, handsome, classy, manipulative, possessive, shrewd, perceptive, sarcastic, eloquent, talented, twisted, kameena, crazy, unpredictable, mysterious, yet loveable, funny and vulnerable at times, I used many adjectives yet I think I might have missed a lot, he was full on package of what you can look for to be all the time entertained and hooked, that's why I was entertained even during mukund track because I was waiting for Rk's solo scenes to see his masterplans, sometimes just to observe the silence, definitely as many said he is a character you can love or hate but never ignore.

I also loved Madhu Sr, a strong crazy woman too, she had some values, sometimes it was strange how she would interfere in others matters at the expense of her own happiness πŸ˜† but she was a loveable character, though she was glycerine I loved the way she stood in front of Rk, with Rk she doesn't keep crying, she stands tall and fights with him, I never felt Madhu as a doormat, I don't know why people use this, whatever she did, she did it because she wanted it either because of her loved ones or because of her love towards Rk himself, she knew he loves her and she made compromises because for her, her happiness is more important than ego, but can we all deny that she changed Rk, that she gave it back to him many times that even after unwedding he came back to her, so why call her doormat!!  we many times didn't like the way he treated her but their relationship was alag che, no one apart of them understands it, they can take any thing from each other, it was a twisted relationship, they love, hate, humiliate each other but can never live without each other and at the end of their journey they learnt their lessons and their relationship was beautiful yet they kept being the same: Rk posessive, arrogant, crazy for his wife and Madhu too her world was only about him, she even chose him over her daughter when he asked her that she should always be with him no matter what, so Yes I always loved the Ishq and Junoon of these two, what made it special is that it was full of mistakes from both sides, pain, hurt, yet a lot of love, they were epic.

And how can I forget that these two looked so beautiful together, in all scenes, with their good looks and good acting backed by the pleasant stroy back then all this made then set all screens on fire even when standing meters away from each other ! they were so good together! DVD really make a very beautiful couple onscreen!

I loved the story too, having a modern set up, BW as a background, it added magic to the show, it was filmy, it had drama, action, romance, it had strong side characters, it was really nice, of course before they gave much importance to prophecies and try to butcher the male lead to glorify the female lead just because the show's name is Madhubala. They forgot that if she is Madhubla then she is Rk's ishq and junoon too, she could be public's ishq and junoon too but when have they ever explored the heroine track properly? They could have showed Rk as her mentor, her guide yet being the ever green superstar that he was as no heroine can take a hero's place in the industry!They could have shown jealousy of other actors from Rk's side, many other things, conspiracies of BW, difficulties that can be faced in this glamour industry yet make Rk and Madhu emerge as a strong couple of superstars but always with Rk being the guide and the mentor helping her to not fall in traps set by others, displaying his intelligence as they showed him do in 2012 to mid 2013 , they still could show that out of jealousy Rk somehow manipulated her to chose scripts where she can play a decent role without intimate scenes, maybe heroine oriented films or romantic films opposite him only, that wouldn't be out of Rk's character and it wouldn't show that he doesn't love her, at the opposite it will only show his possessiveness and junoon and I even don't think she would have mind it either, her world was Rk, she wouldn't feel comfortable with others actors! Anyways I'm digressing here, I just loved them, and couldn't help thinking that we could have seen a lot of ishq and junoon, love and hate with a modern background if they picked the right ways but they somehow always picked the less pleasant ways to show the same result that could have been achieved in pleasant ways without being at the expense of any of the two leads original characterizations

I don't have much to say about Rajbala, I liked Raja when he was first introduced, minus the dehati accent, as he was strong, intelligent and possessive yet different from Rk, but unfortunately they showed Madhu disgusted and few scenes only were good, neither could we  feel them connected to each either nor could we feel connected to them, their story lacked the attraction and some minimum of understanding and care even against one's will even when Madhu was hating him, we still had a lot of hope after the Cobra scene, Kamarbandh scene, kitchen romance, almost kiss in the car but all this went down the drain with the marital rape!! anyways some other scenes were cute, their arrival to chawl and the umbrella scene, other than this MEIEJ 2 was senseless, logicless and full of BDs and bloppers, but let's not crib or rant now as it's the end and we should only remember the Rk pose in the last scene of the show!

I'll be nostalgic of course whenever I remember or see some old beautiful scenes of MEIEJ1 because they were very well executed but all good things come to an end no matter if that end could have been avoided with some sensible and professional thinking but chalo we should only remember good things and hope to see DVD together in some good show in the future, with good PH and channel, I know it might never happen but if it happens it will be a pleasant suprise. Though I think their pair is the best ever on TV, but if they star in good shows individually in the future and their partners in the show are good I can watch them, but don't think MEIEJ 1 can ever be recreated! Still I would like to see them in show like Ek Hasseena Thi, I mean a well executed journey of a man or a woman who work intelligently to achieve something big, but I also want some romance there tooπŸ˜†
Edited by arshisfan - 9 years ago
priyachand thumbnail
Originally posted by: pennu

Thanks to all for sharing their views and pics and making it more Beautiful and memorable...😳

And Guys this is NOT A THREAD...πŸ˜†
As far as I know CHand is a MEMBER of IF so she has full right to open a Post here... πŸ˜†   I dont know who are  the ORIGINAL members...πŸ€” 

and I am soo Happy DD Finished her show even when it was showing Crap... and Not only DD... I found every one  the set including DD.. VD.. Indresh.. Shamaji.. Agni.. LW all were Happily Celebrating...πŸ˜†

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

ORIGINAL members!!! πŸ˜†

of what!!! πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

forget it pennu! why bother! they are lost souls haunting the forum! they just came to wrong address! 

anyway the show is over! why confuse them by answering them! 
Ms.Tufani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Last Hug 😭
priyachand thumbnail
@najat
i was waiting to read ur post n infact was abt to ask for u n there i sw ur post

loved loved reading about RK n Madhu

i am not as good withwords as u were. but completely agree with u. Both Rk n Madhu were flawed but were perfectly suited becos of their love. i loved the way RK wanted Madhu near him evn when he ws hating her. 

i started my daily soap viewing with Geet (precursor to IPK) so i did know of angry young man. but as u rightly said, RK had somehtign which other hero didnt have - a style, charisma, suaveness n sexy looks. gosh i cd just go on and on

i started MB for DD. but during mukund track, i cdnt watch dd scenes as she came with that mukund. i used to wait for RK scenes. he was so impactful evn in scenes with no dialogues. 

There was this one scene where RK woudl be sitting with hands clasping his bent knees thinking about madhu in a vengeful way. he was so very impressive in that posture! what a great deal of detailing went into this chr! hats off to ST n RS! 

RK and Madhu! wht kind of love was that! he wanted her to let go everythign n come to him. he wanted him to be everything for her. i remember the line where he says, biwi is hte one who showed my mother (or somethign like that) becos of madhu only he wd have accepted his mom. every other relationship was after madhu!

After showing RK like that, when hthey showed Ria, it became indigestible. atelast they cd have shown RK deliberatley acting like that in his anger towards madhu

Coming to Rajbala, me too feel the same. we did have good potential for good track, bt it ws deliberately (?) spoiled by the rape track. 

but all said n done, the team did give us wonderful 2 years with MB n great chrs like RK n madhu!

it has been an exhilarating journey - sometimes very high n sometimes low bt we did have a great time! 

thank u najat for the wonderful post. u really made me feel nostalgic! 
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Najat..
that was such Beautifulful post which had sense... LOved reading it.. felt like was reading my thoughts...
Like you said MEIEJ was Unique and it was Big success.. and it can never be recreated... just like Rishbala nd their Ishq-Junoon... and DVD they give life to Rishbala nd and that last RK-pose made it immortal to me...
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: SaDiA_DvD

Last Hug 😭

its soo funny na.. they were seeing their own hugs in laptop and trying to imitate it...πŸ˜†
Survival thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
That was beautiful πŸ˜ƒ look at his eyes's movement πŸ˜‰ and Madhu is completely mesmerized!
They looked so good

shabla thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@Priyachand  thnks a lot dear fr ur appreciation...actually tis concept of "lame hug" i gt frm tis forum only...otherwse i find all dvd hugs amzing...😳 BD hugss???? no way...thy dnt exist fr me...πŸ˜‰and dear i am not dne yet...there are some mre tricks up my sleeve...wait and watch...i will turn tis post into "Madhubala Musuem"...πŸ˜ƒhope no one will thrw me out of here...πŸ˜†