~Mr/Ms India Forums~ R2 ||Team Christian Dior|| **IO** - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Oohh surprise?! Hope its a good one.

@Bhoomi: I'm guessing they'll come soon, they might have different timings for IF. The thread as made last night, so mahybe they haven't got a chance to see it as yet.
E craze and elderly do seem to be the best, let's wait though for what the others have to say.I am not able to think of any other good and NEW environmental awareness topic. :-$ Cell phone radiation seems more abt health awareness than environmental I think. And the other topics have been done to death.
Hola Guyz!🤗
First of all, I'm extremely sorry that I did not came before. 😒

MY BRIEF INTRODUCTION :
Call me Abhi. I am of 13 . Thus,I came late here because i just came from my school.😆 Don't worry, it won't affect our participation in the game.👍🏼

Coming to the main topic, I liked Gender discrimination,E-craze and Elderly topics the most. They are the most common problems prevailing in the society.😊 Where are our other two teammates? Hope they come soon.😳 To choose the topic,I think we should conduct a voting for it. My vote goes to E-craze and Dealing With Elderly.  Also,also,let's choose a person who will PM the important things to the organisers - like topic link,thread link,etc. so that we do not have any confusion regarding it and it also reach to them on time.

@Appy di Don't give us a heart attack! Hope the surprise you are talking about be nice and helpful to us.😆😛
Hello Abhi. I too am running 13. I am having my holidays right now so I could drop by here. Anyway, we will all have to choose for one specific topic only. it'll be more easier. My vote goes for E-craze. Something, that is really serious in today's world.

I want to do the write-up. It's the only thing i can do right now. I really hope that we have a graphicer in our time. If we don't, we are in serious trouble. 
Hello Abhi! :)
@Bhumi: We can take help from outside for graphics, but yes I do hope too we have someone who could make graphics according to our requirement. I know only beginner level stuff. Can do the writing, research and other related stuff. Basically anything other than graphics, lol.
Originally posted by .HookandHybrid.

Hello Abhi. I too am running 13. I am having my holidays right now so I could drop by here. Anyway, we will all have to choose for one specific topic only. it'll be more easier. My vote goes for E-craze. Something, that is really serious in today's world.

I want to do the write-up. It's the only thing i can do right now. I really hope that we have a graphicer in our time. If we don't, we are in serious trouble. 

Good to know Bhumi that you are of my age. I hardly find anyone of my age.😆
Ya,it is hard to choose only one but...Okay,I vote for E-Craze.😊 I hope we will not have any problem while working on the writing stuff.😳

All the write-up,graphics,etc - we would think of it later. The most urgent thing is the sending of PM by tonight. Bhumi or Nikita di, kindly send the PM by 9:00 . We can wait for the two by that time only. Till now,as two votes are for E-Craze ; it would be the topic.
Originally posted by nikitagmc

Hello Abhi! :)
@Bhumi: We can take help from outside for graphics, but yes I do hope too we have someone who could make graphics according to our requirement. I know only beginner level stuff. Can do the writing, research and other related stuff. Basically anything other than graphics, lol.

No probs for the graphics...we have a well-experienced and nice creator - serendipity...😛

I don't know anything about our other fellow member - ChaiBiskoot. 😕
Umm. I think we need at least 3 votes to choose the topic. Let's wait for them to arrive. I really hope they make it on time. 
Note : A person who remains inactive will be directly eliminated. So that shouldnot count while making the thread. Remember one thing though it is a group activity and it does req  involvement but at the end of the day a thread needs to be prepared even if one person is active and rest others are not. But if everybody is active then it will definitely fall under team work. Having said that dont so anything without discussing or waiting till you know you have to take some decision with valid reasons. Edited by -Koeli_Appy- - 9 years ago
Thanks for the information Appy di. :)
As I mentioned earlier, I'm okay with e-craze as well as concern for elderly. I think I would like to wait to see the suggestions of other two members before giving a final vote, but in case they do not turn up on time and a decision has to be made, then e craze from my side too.