Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.HookandHybrid. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Okay, let's wait for the other two to turn up here. :)
Abhisheking thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Koeli_Appy-

Note : A person who remains inactive will be directly eliminated. So that shouldnot count while making the thread. Remember one thing though it is a group activity and it does req  involvement but at the end of the day a thread needs to be prepared even if one person is active and rest others are not. But if everybody is active then it will definitely fall under team work. Having said that dont so anything without discussing or waiting till you know you have to take some decision with valid reasons.

That means if the other two won't come up till tonight, then our team will remain only of three members?! 😒
Abhisheking thumbnail
Hey Bhumi! If they really don't come up by 9,then send in the PM to Appz di and also drop a message here so that there not be double PMs.😊
Okay, I'll send the PM after 9:00 p.m. :)
Abhisheking thumbnail
Originally posted by: .HookandHybrid.

Okay, I'll send the PM after 9:00 p.m. :)

What if our team ends with only three members? Does it feel scary?😈
Abhisheking thumbnail
 Being a CC,you might know the grading system? Do you?

And,so you and Nikita di are willing for write-ups,I can end up with the graphics. I can show you some samples of my work,then you both can decide whether to have me or not as the graphic-er.😊
No, I have no idea about the grading system. It's not organized by the CCs so I really don't know anything. I'm a basic learner of PS so I will be of no help in the graphics. Me and Nikita di will do the write-up. Can you show us some samples?
Abhisheking thumbnail
Originally posted by: .HookandHybrid.

No, I have no idea about the grading system. It's not organized by the CCs so I really don't know anything. I'm a basic learner of PS so I will be of no help in the graphics. Me and Nikita di will do the write-up. Can you show us some samples?

Yes for sure. As for now, I am going to study as I am having Independence Day Quiz tomorrow. So,I will show them tomorrow around 1 or 2 PM. And do send in the Pm for sure. Bye.

Also,after Appy di posts the topic,do go for the write-up - collect information on it as good as possible.
ChaiBiskoot thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hello ! dis is neha here!

i just checked my Pm! shall reply soon
ChaiBiskoot thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
since i came from college just now i coudnt be a part of the discussion! sorry about that!

i vote for e-craze !

i know a very good graphicer .. she has won many contests.. im sure she can help us!

is it okay if i ask her? 18shabbo is her UN!