Fashion and Beauty

~Mr/Ms India Forums~ R2 ||Team Christian Dior|| **IO** - Page 4

ChaiBiskoot thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
also i thought about drug addiction! its pretty common among youngsters! Gumrah too has highlighted many cases in india!

i know this is quite late .. but it just came in my mind! So thought of posting it

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.HookandHybrid. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Your talking about Nabila di(18shabbo) right? Hello Neha di, I am Bhumika. Okay, so it's decided. I am sending the PM right now. I'll have to take my leave now. I have my school works to do. :)
Koeli thumbnail
Just a confirmation... this game is not organized by CCs... so other than the organizers nobody has any idea about grading system or any details. If you have any query please post in the main GA thread. We will be happy to help you out. And please remember CCs those who are participating they they have applied as India-Forum Members.
I have sent the PM. Waiting for her to respond now. :)
The organizers have received the topic. Now, we are just waiting for the green signal to start our work. :)
ChaiBiskoot thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .HookandHybrid.

Your talking about Nabila di(18shabbo) right? Hello Neha di, I am Bhumika. Okay, so it's decided. I am sending the PM right now. I'll have to take my leave now. I have my school works to do. :)

Nice to meet u! yep m talking about nabila! give me a confirmation .. then i shall ask her! 

i forgot to give my intro..  im 21! Okay honestly.. i can be active after 7 PM since i have college and an imp  exam on saturday!  l try my best to be part of it and give replies!

i can help with the content too since i don't know PS !

This content was originally posted by: ChaiBiskoot

Nice to meet u! yep m talking about nabila! give me a confirmation .. then i shall ask her! 

i forgot to give my intro..  im 21! Okay honestly.. i can be active after 7 PM since i have college and an imp  exam on saturday!  l try my best to be part of it and give replies!

i can help with the content too since i don't know PS !

Hello! I too wanted Nabila di to do the graphics. But, lets see what the others have to say. I too am busy with my school works so me too after 7 pm i guess.
ChaiBiskoot thumbnail
is everyone from india here? coz if we know that we have different timings then its best we know!

im from india!
I am not from India. I'm from Nepal. :) But, we have only 15 minute difference on our timing!
Koeli thumbnail

Hello guys,

That was quick and we are very please to see such a turn out. So we are going to grant you additional time for preparation by posting the topics right away.

Now remember the twist in the tale I was hinting at? Well here it is. You are not going to do the thread on your chosen topics. We have randomly assigned the topics for you. So here you go.

Another thing. You need to choose one person from your team who is going to be the captain. She/He will be responsible for sending pm

The Devastating Changes in Environment
(Chosen by AMcQ)

All the best.

Edited by -Koeli_Appy- - 9 years ago