Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhisheking thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

@Appy di sorry...😳

@Neha di n Bhumi I don't think that we can have Nabila di as our graphicer because help of graphics from outside - I think it meant the pictures,dividers etc. Also,she is the graphicer of the contest.

And, now our topic is 'the devastating changes in the environment'. Is it a good news or a sad news?!😆
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hello ChaiBiskoot! :)

So all of us seem to have agreed on E-craze unanimously! That's a good sign of our first day work!

Okay, I live in India, and I'm mostly active at night. The rest of the day, I just randomly log in and out of IF when I get bored from my studies. (I am  a doctor preparing for my post graduation. :) And TBH, feeling like such a buddhi amongst all of you.😆

I think once our topic gets finalised, we should decide the layout along with all the required graphics first since the graphicer will probably be from outside. This way she'll get a good amount of time to work on our creations and we can be assured that we will definitely get creations on time. (One of us will have to take up the task of coordinating with the graphicer, since I guess the graphicer won't be allowed in this CC.) Abhi said Serendipity makes stuff, maybe she too could help with the graphics if she has time.

ChaiBiskoot thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
appy di.. can u please tell us if a graphicer of the contest is allowed to make graphics for the team?

guys i think that two graphicers will be a good idea!

also ye naya twist kya tha? 🤣

so the whole point was to check the group work about the topic?

@ nikita.. lol.. im old too 😆
nikitagmc thumbnail
Aww shucks I have to be a total dufus not to see that a different topic has been allotted! And here I was blabbering about our unanimous selection of E-craze! Budhape ki nishaani!! *shakes head sadly*

Okay, devastating changes in the environment.. wow.. that's a very broad topic.. we shall have to make subsections first.. bcos this topic in itself concerns so many subtopics- global warming, changes in flora and fauna, water.. etc.
Edited by nikitagmc - 9 years ago
Koeli thumbnail
Guys by E craze you meant Electronic as well as Internet craze kya? The other team needs clarification asap
Koeli thumbnail
Originally posted by: ChaiBiskoot

appy di.. can u please tell us if a graphicer of the contest is allowed to make graphics for the team?

guys i think that two graphicers will be a good idea!

also ye naya twist kya tha? 🤣

so the whole point was to check the group work about the topic?

@ nikita.. lol.. im old too 😆

Any graphic related stuff you can take outside help. It is already mentioned in the rules.
ChaiBiskoot thumbnail
haha ðŸ¤£

yes.. the biggest effect will be on humans and the coming generations! so i suppose we shold start with that!

ChaiBiskoot thumbnail
yes it means electronic craze appy di!

That is how there is a craze for things that exist on any electronic medium

ChaiBiskoot thumbnail
I think we should include articles that are there in e-papers !
Despite improved technologies humans are unable to take control of their planet and instead causing a whirlwind of catastrophe for all!

am i d only nocturnal being here? 😆
nikitagmc thumbnail
@chai.biskoot

We can't take any online written stuff. We have to research everything, compile and prepare our own matter.

In any case, the topic given to us is such a broad topic including so many things, we can't include anything directly from anywhere. We shall have to really summarize everything we get from various sources.