Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.HookandHybrid. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Okay, we are totally screwed up due to this new twist. I'll drop by tomorrow. :)
But, I'm quite happy with the topic. It comprises a lot of fields and stuffs and a lot easy to work on.
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: .HookandHybrid.

But, I'm quite happy with the topic. It comprises a lot of fields and stuffs and a lot easy to work on.

TBH I'm not😳. It's too broad. It's almost like a collection of topics within itself. The whole theme of environmental awareness itself. 😕

The good thing is this is stuff we have done before- writing on pollution, global warming, etc etc and we will get loads of research matter to work on. The layout will have to be very slick though. So many topics, their causes, their solutions at various levels.. phew! And if we miss anything or cover it in short it might end up looking incomplete. Plus we shall have to think of how to write it in a way that it does not look like a chapter out of a science textbook.

Let's see. We have a lot on our hands now.
Edited by nikitagmc - 9 years ago
ChaiBiskoot thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nikitagmc

@chai.biskoot

We can't take any online written stuff. We have to research everything, compile and prepare our own matter.

In any case, the topic given to us is such a broad topic including so many things, we can't include anything directly from anywhere. We shall have to really summarize everything we get from various sources.

oh right ..! its indeed a vast topic so there are bound to be numerous happenings currently... ! so yes data from many articles will be compiled own way..

should we divide into the past , present and future !

i think it will be easier to accommodate things that way...
nikitagmc thumbnail
Originally posted by: ChaiBiskoot

oh right ..! its indeed a vast topic so there are bound to be numerous happenings currently... ! so yes data from many articles will be compiled own way..

should we divide into the past , present and future !

i think it will be easier to accommodate things that way...

Past, present and future devastating changes? Meaning exactly what?

I was thinking of doing it in this way:

1.) First post- introduction about the topic and what we aim to cover ahead. Here we could give the main reason for the changes in the environment- man's interference (pollution) where one thing leads to next (global warming, for example) and give rise to changes in flora and fauna, climate, water cycle, health and so on.

2.) 4 posts about the various changes categorized accordingly- ecological changes, health aspects, blah blah blah. Here we could also group each heading (in a separate post) as past, present, future changes.

3.)5th post-  Detailed explanation of reason for these changes.

4.) 6th post- What can be done for them at various levels- government level, international level, community level, industrial level etc.

5.) 7th post- credits.
ChaiBiskoot thumbnail
what i meant was .. how our planet was a few decades ago.. ! And how the changes started to turn the earth what it is today!

Further how the present changes will be impactful in the future.. and the likely devastation of the planet!

so lyk the transition and changes that occured with time!
nikitagmc thumbnail
Originally posted by: ChaiBiskoot

what i meant was .. how our planet was a few decades ago.. ! And how the changes started to turn the earth what it is today!

Further how the present changes will be impactful in the future.. and the likely devastation of the planet!

so lyk the transition and changes that occured with time!

We could do that once we group the changes? Like in the 4 posts, after the introductory post, we could have a post each for ecological changes, health related changes, climatic aspects/changes and so on. In those posts, we could do it the way you said- how the ecology was earlier, how it became now and what we can expect in the future. Same for others.

What say?

Edited to add:

Of course, a brief of this part should come up in the main introductory post as well, as we try to explain our topic..
Edited by nikitagmc - 9 years ago
ChaiBiskoot thumbnail
yeah we could do it that way too! ðŸ˜ƒ Gosh this topic is seriously so vast 😆

off for tonight ! wll catch up tomorrow! :)

xbeyondwordsx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Don't forget about choosing the captain for your team!

PS - Yes, I know I'm repeating this for the third time :P
Originally posted by: nikitagmc

Past, present and future devastating changes? Meaning exactly what?

I was thinking of doing it in this way:

1.) First post- introduction about the topic and what we aim to cover ahead. Here we could give the main reason for the changes in the environment- man's interference (pollution) where one thing leads to next (global warming, for example) and give rise to changes in flora and fauna, climate, water cycle, health and so on.

2.) 4 posts about the various changes categorized accordingly- ecological changes, health aspects, blah blah blah. Here we could also group each heading (in a separate post) as past, present, future changes.

3.)5th post-  Detailed explanation of reason for these changes.

4.) 6th post- What can be done for them at various levels- government level, international level, community level, industrial level etc.

5.) 7th post- credits.

I don't think it'll be a good idea of doing seven posts. We should try to keep it to the minimum and make it short and simple.
1st post: Introduction and why it exists
2nd post: We can mention all the devastation changes that has occurred in the world for past few months
3rd post: How we can eradicate these and the credit part. 

This will be easy to work-out on and the readers won't get bored. :)