Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.HookandHybrid. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

If we are taking help for the grpahics from outside. We need to decide the color code really fast. Please drop in your suggestions and then we can vote for one. :)
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .HookandHybrid.

I don't think it'll be a good idea of doing seven posts. We should try to keep it to the minimum and make it short and simple.

1st post: Introduction and why it exists
2nd post: We can mention all the devastation changes that has occurred in the world for past few months
3rd post: How we can eradicate these and the credit part. 

This will be easy to work-out on and the readers won't get bored. :)

See this is the reason I had a problem with this topic. It's honestly too broad- there's SO MUCH that this topic includes. Just mentioning the devastation changes would be like just touching on the topic without being able to make a point or explore anything about it at all. And if we go into a bit of details, the readers will get bored. Anyhow, I say we work out a middle route- not exactly just mention the changes but highlight them in a more interesting fashion without making them long. Something that could be a little more creative than just writing it all out.

Number of posts won't be a problem I think, we can choose as many as we want. And a full thread usually consists of 7 of the initial posts which would be on page 1.
ChaiBiskoot thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i would say green color as its related to environment !
ChaiBiskoot thumbnail
since there is so much confusion about how we should go about.. i suppose we can start collecting material.. by today itself if we have something on our hands then we can start with compiling!

as to the organisation we shall take into consideration the other two views.. by TODAY itself.. once we have material we wont be wasting time about the content that goes in..

I had one more suggestion.. can we do this thread as a classroom setting?Like a professor and students discussing about this topic ? intermittent dialogues and the information will be like its a project being written...

do share your views on this...

also about the captain.. who can be active for most part ?
i cant be for sure

Koeli thumbnail
Note : Take as much reference as you want. But finally the writing needs to be original. You guys have to write it down instead of copy pasting from the net .
I didn't mean to offend anyone but keeping it short and simple will be beneficial for us. If we over-exaggerate the thread, we're definitely going to lose marks. Let's use a maximum of 4 posts. We can include all the things in it. It's not about the length, it's the content that matters! We will have to get the blue print done by tonight I guess. So, it'll be easy to work on. 
My suggestion(I am still sticking to my previous suggestion):

First Post: Introduction and causes
Second Post: Devastating changes around the world(highlighting it)
Third Post: How this problem can be eradicated and the credit part.

I really liked your suggestion on how we can do the teacher-student conversation thing. We can make the second part that way! I mean the changes thing.

Suggestions for the color code:

Environment #009933
Environment#996600
Environment #oo66cc

Environment #0099FF
Environment #33CC00
Environment #996600

Environment#6666FF
Environment# CC6633
Environment#66CC00

Edited by .HookandHybrid. - 9 years ago
ChaiBiskoot thumbnail
BRB!
I too agree about the limited number of posts.. Considering dis topic even 150 pages r less :/ so yes lets stick to the basic 3-4 posts! 

Nd about d convo thing dont u think its better to put d entire post in dat manner?  It will be standard to d post.

Wer r d oders? Coz den v cn decide upon further things

Also for graphicer.. Plz gv me a conformation peepz..so dat i cn notify her
ChaiBiskoot thumbnail
Bhumi.. I really liked d first color code set!! 
So my vote der :)
 Environment #009933
Environment#996600
Environment #oo66cc

^^Two votes for this color code.

I think Nabila di is a great graphicer. Let's just hope other too agrees. We can then decide how many tags and which tag we need after we all discuss the contents of the thread.When she asks for color code, give her the color code that we all decide on. :)
xbeyondwordsx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hello, guys!

Hope you are all having a good time with your beloved topics 😉 To make this round a little bit more challenging and interesting, we thought of a sub-task for you.

In this sub-task, you are required to prepare 3 questions which are relevant to your topic. Once prepared, you have to request any BC (that is BollyCurry) or CC (that is Crazy Creative) members to answer them excluding those who are participating in the contest. You can contact the BC/CC through PM or scrap.

You have to include these questionnaires in the final thread prepared by you.

May we again emphasise on the fact that the write up must be in your own words?

If you have any enquiries, please contact one of the organisers.

Thank you.

Contest Organisers.

Edited by xbeyondwordsx - 9 years ago