|| Team YvesSaintLaurent || Ms/Mr India Forums *Invites Only*

Posted: 9 years ago
Welcomto,

R  o  u  n  d      T  w  o      o  f

C o n g r a t u l a t i o n s  to all the participants who have s u c c e s s f u l l y completed round one and made it to round two. The competition is going to get tougher with each stage, so don't let your creative minds be diverted even for a minute!!

This CC is exclusively for 

-aady-
bmtdluver 
ApurvaLovesARVI 
MisHumptyDumpty 
...sandhureet..

You can talk, discuss and strategize anything and everything related to this round over here and here only.  

- Each Organizer will create one working CC for each team where they can discuss their activities. All the discussion needs to be strictly conducted in the respective threads. No PM service or other chatting media will be taken into consideration.

-Each team will get to choose one topic after consultation with their teammates. It can be either a social service related topic or environmental awareness related topic. No other topic can be chosen. 

- The topic title then needs to be PMed to -Koeli_Appy- within 24 hours. Remember this is a time bound round, so if you take more time you will get less time to submit your final thread. (i.e. your time starts as soon the CC has been created for the team)

- Organizers will then post the topic on which each team has to make a thread on their respective threads and your preparation time will start immediately.

- Each team will be given 5 days to complete this round. They have to prepare a thread on the given topic. Remember, it's all about teamwork.

- The Thread should be presentable with graphics and the necessary write-ups. There has to be a proper balance between the graphics and the write-ups.

- You are ONLY allowed to take outside help for graphics purposes.

- In the Credits mention who contributed in what including any outside help.

Submission details

- Last date of submission 17th August 2014 23.59 IST
- All the entries must be sent to
 ContestEntries subject being "Mr & Ms IF Entry R2"

Sub-task

Hello, guys!

Hope you are all having a good time with your beloved topics πŸ˜‰ To make this round a little bit more challenging and interesting, we thought of a sub-task for you.

In this sub-task, you are required to prepare 3 questions which are relevant to your topic. Once prepared, you have to request any BC (that is BollyCurry) or CC (that is Crazy Creative) members to answer them excluding those who are participating in the contest. You can contact the BC/CC through PM or scrap.

You have to include these questionnaires in the final thread prepared by you.

May we again emphasise on the fact that the write up must be in your own words?

If you have any enquiries, please contact one of the organisers.

Thank you.

Contest Organisers.

Edited by xbeyondwordsx - 9 years ago
were are the rest :O We are losing on time :O 
heelo Reet me is Ankie <3 
where are the others? :O 
Anyway what do you think our topic should be on? 
hello Ankie...nice meeting ya partner...
well i guess we shud go for some social services
and one thing which i dint get is...that ohk we'll decide a topic n will snd to CC and what after that???
^ no no its more like decide a topic and then send the pm to the person required and then start coleting stuffs and working on the project and then when all is ready we needa post it and pm the link buss :D
Erm.. wouldn't an environment cause be more easier?  u'll get more pics and stuff on the topic than putting forward a social cause.. and we are already running out of time :O 
The topic title then needs to be PMed to -Koeli_Appy- within 24 hours. Remember this is a time bound round, so if you take more time you will get less time to submit your final thread. (i.e. your time starts as soon the CC has been created for the team)...ohk i get this that we need to rush for this decisionπŸ˜›

- Organizers will then post the topic on which each team has to make a thread on their respective threads and your preparation time will start immediately...but as such this one is confusing me a bit...where organizers will post that topic???.n what if we'll have to make a thread in this thread only???

lol...running out of time..hahaha...well let all come and we can decide it simultaneously..:)
yeah agree that we can get more pics...but u see we have to think abt creativity also...which topic can b more genuine...more promising...more relevant and yeah social service can go for girls specially...it can b some NGO...some helping centre n all
but well thats my opinion...we need understanding first...which is very imp in team work..right???
n coperation is also one ..:)
well m waiting for all...as tomm i have to go to doc in early morning...n can be back by evening i guess...so can b ol by tomm night...so we need to discuss the topic...where u all r guyz???
^^ I understand what you are tying to say and i respect <3 lets see what others suggest too.. I am okay with anything :D 
magar sabse badi problem is that our other team janta  are missing πŸ˜† 

I guess we'll need to pm the topic then collect all the stuff and then post it ourselves.. 
yaar maine neend aaying LOL 
Chalo let us both decide on what topics we can work on πŸ˜† 
others can vote for it later πŸ˜†