|| Team YvesSaintLaurent || Ms/Mr India Forums *Invites Only* - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Child labor ^^ 
Hmm NGOs for homeless females.. and why not old homeless people too ? 

Also Need for More NGOs and people to come together to eradicate the nuisances of the society 
Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

Oh lord for the first time i am facing this 🤣
Like the name suggests MIS HUMPTY DUMPTY as well as Ankie stands obviously for a Girl's name 🤣 

hmm back to point :

Social cause

1. Child Labor --yeah we can get information over this topic...vast one
  2. Disadvantages of Media-many many many disadvantages r there😆
  3. Disadvantages of Modernization -🥱...agree,...but mention the points too na😉

Environmental cause

1. Waste Explosion and how to curb it-this one can b discussed broadly..as many incidents happened in recent years regarding this one...lol...but those were regarding the power plants😆😆
  2. Reduce Reuse Recycle 
  3. How to save Nature and Natural Resources ...
  4. Bio Fuels  and benefits ...this one is good...as todays world is js full of pesticidesthat i guess one even ate my teeth😆
  5. Solar Energy and Technology ...india is hot country😆😆😉...so yeah

etc etc etc etc 😆
😆😆i thought a guy named like a gal to confuse others😆
all r good topics but hv to choose one😳lets other cm...😳i'll go for ny..as i'll not available tomm...so yeah u can vote for me😃
Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

Child labor ^^ 
Hmm NGOs for homeless females.. and why not old homeless people too ? 

Also Need for More NGOs and people to come together to eradicate the nuisances of the society 
well i guess old ppl still get some shelter...bad or good...but yet they get sm...but these females need much attention i guess
if ny topic can b related to females who had to face worse in their lives...as rapes??
Hello Guys,
Here are your avatars that you would be using throughout this contest.

-aady-

bmtdluver

ApurvaLovesARVI

MisHumptyDumpty

...sandhureet..

woohoo..finally we got our Avatars..:)
Awh mine looks soo sweet <3333333333333333333 
😆 

Kidding.. all of them look very awesome :D 
hahahahaha...its really sweet btw
Ankie as i'll not b able to cm ol tomm...yeah will cm by evening...but if u guyz decide for some cause...or i mean other members show interest in social topic...thn vote for me in favour of punishment for rapists...
sure thing ❤️ Awaiting for others.. 
I'll be back after 8pm tomorrow. :D 
will be on and off the whole day though! :D 
Ohk Ankie gn for now...will cya tomm...try to peep in between so that u can get n give ideas with others...u can share yor thoughts...we need to give our bst...:)
Originally posted by ...sandhureet..

The topic title then needs to be PMed to -Koeli_Appy- within 24 hours. Remember this is a time bound round, so if you take more time you will get less time to submit your final thread. (i.e. your time starts as soon the CC has been created for the team)...ohk i get this that we need to rush for this decision😛

- Organizers will then post the topic on which each team has to make a thread on their respective threads and your preparation time will start immediately...but as such this one is confusing me a bit...where organizers will post that topic???.n what if we'll have to make a thread in this thread only???

lol...running out of time..hahaha...well let all come and we can decide it simultaneously..:)

@red - You will be informed regarding the topic in THIS thread itself and remember, you have to PM the thread once it's completed :)