Fashion and Beauty

|| Team YvesSaintLaurent || Ms/Mr India Forums *Invites Only* - Page 4

bmtdluver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi, I'm Radhika. I think child labor (in India?) would be an interesting topic to pursue and gather information about. In the environmental matters, a topic we can talk about is pollution. We have a max of 16 hours to decide our topic and pm it. I think we should first decide on which area we should venture in: environmental or social, and then compile a list of options and vote.
Edited by bmtdluver - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: bmtdluver

Hi, I'm Radhika. I think child labor (in India?) would be an interesting topic to pursue and gather information about. In the environmental matters, a topic we can talk about is pollution. We have a max of 16 hours to decide our topic and pm it. I think we should first decide on which area we should venture in: environmental or social, and then compile a list of options and vote.

hello Radhika...myself reet...
n i wanna go for social cause😊
as we r 5...2 hv not reproted yet...2 r for social cause n Ankie aka misshumpty dumpty goes for environment
so we'll decide this one first😊
bmtdluver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Reet!

Ok, sounds good. Here's the list of what was posted before and a few other ideas:

1. Child Labor 
  2. Disadvantages of Media
  3. Disadvantages of Modernization (Modernization: A boon or a detriment?) - I'm not sure what we would discuss with this idea
  4. Punishment for rapists/justice for rape victims
  5. Stigmas associated with diseases like HIV/AIDS and the lack of public knowledge
  6. Domestic violence

feel free to add something else

Since not everyone reported, I think we should just cast our vote now and then if they come on later, they can vote for what they would like (I'm personally more interested in 1, 4, & 5).

If everyone votes, then we can just send in our topic with everyone's say. If not, we can just do it based on what we have. If someone sends in the topic, please post it on this page so we all know. If no one sends the pm by 11:20 AM (20:50 India time), I'll send in the topic based on the thread consensus.

Edited by bmtdluver - 9 years ago
Koeli thumbnail
There is a surprise store for you. It can be good, It can be bad... But it is going to be really challenging... Keep going guys πŸ˜‰  .
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
hello Reet and Radhika :D nice to meet u both :D 
Ahh! the reason why I chose for Environmental cause is because 

A. We'll get more pics and stuffs to discuss on.

B. People know about it.. Kehne ka matlab hai we wont have people questioning or disagreeing to the views we listed. 

C. People need to know the very little ways one can make a difference and save the environment. 

D. We are running out of time. 

E. 1 week is really short enough to present a proper write up especially with such an attendance.. 

F. It is more conventional. 

In short its more easier as well as compact (we'll assign different sub topics to each and then they'll post the writer up by a deadline and also none of us need to do research etc etc with facts and fads and all) and we'll be able to present properly. unlike social cause which needs a group discussion and also its time consuming. 

THOUGH I AM NOT AGAINST THE SOCIAL CAUSE TOPIC 

but then WE ARE ALREADY RUNNING OUT OF TIME and 5 days is too short to work on it  

So think about everything, the pros and cons and altogether and let know :D 

Am okay with anything what you guys decide on! :D 
Edited by MisHumptyDumpty - 9 years ago
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: -Koeli_Appy-

There is a surprise store for you. It can be good, It can be bad... But it is going to be really challenging... Keep going guys πŸ˜‰  .

Challenging? What more is challenging than having a team with 100% Attendance πŸ˜› πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

Just kidding πŸ˜† 

Bring it on πŸ˜³ 
This content was originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

Challenging? What more is challenging than having a team with 100% Attendance πŸ˜› πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

Just kidding πŸ˜† 

Bring it on πŸ˜³ 

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†let me think...it'll b like we all will decide the topics...but guess if we dun get the topic decided by our team but by some other teamoh no...i guess we shud get prepared for this worst surpriseπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ankie agree with yor view point...but 5 days is really not less if all comes together..as hv js won a contest...the sibling battle...n had gr8 time over there...n yeah week was there to prepare the thread...i guess thoughts shud b more innovative...js dun think abt winning this contest but think abt giving yor 110%...:)
where the other 2...ermm...now really i can agree with Ankie...that we r running out of time...if they dun come...thn we 3 will decide by the evening n will snd our entry...:)
ApurvaLovesARVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hello everyone.
Myself Apurva.
Sorry I am late, actually I was out somewhere for Rakhi tommorow, so couldn't check IF. I think Social causes will be better. Child Labour or Woman Empowerment.πŸ˜•