Fashion and Beauty

|| Team YvesSaintLaurent || Ms/Mr India Forums *Invites Only* - Page 7

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
RADZ n APU...where u both r????we r really running out of time now...guess other teams hv snt their topics in...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Addy Ankie where u both has gone now???🤔
ApurvaLovesARVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I am here! If everyone is voting for Justice for Rape victims then I will too. But Graphics..?
bmtdluver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry. The time difference is throwing us all off. It's morning here. I would go for justice for rape victims as well, making the topic voted for by five people, the majority. Reet, do you want to send the topic in? I am ok at graphics (I have photofiltre, which doesn't allow me to create gifs or transparent backgrounds, but I think it should serve the purpose). I can also do a good amount of the writing, organization, and proof-reading. We should probably come up with an outline for the topic so we don't have too much jumbled information in the post. What about:
Background (a few cases and the rapist's punishment), social views, current judicial and support system for victims in India, and global punishments for rapists and support systems for victims?Edited by bmtdluver - 9 years ago
bmtdluver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Did anyone send in the topic yet?
Koeli thumbnail
Just a confirmation... this game is not organized by CCs... so other than the organizers nobody has any idea about grading system or any details. If you have any query please post in the main GA thread. We will be happy to help you out. And please remember CCs those who are participating they they have applied as India-Forum Members .
-aady- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great going! I am very bad at graphics, but I know members who are really good! 😃
Koeli thumbnail

Hello guys,

That was quick and we are very please to see such a turn out. So we are going to grant you additional time for preparation by posting the topics right away.

Now remember the twist in the tale I was hinting at? Well here it is. You are not going to do the thread on your chosen topics. We have randomly assigned the topics for you. So here you go.

Another thing. You need to choose one person from your team who is going to be the captain. She/He will be responsible for sending pm.

Ban Smoking
(Chosen by Valentino)

All the best.

Edited by -Koeli_Appy- - 9 years ago
-aady- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Koeli_Appy-

Hello guys,

That was quick and we are very please to see such a turn out. So we are going to grant you additional time for preparation by posting the topics right away.

Now remember the twist in the tale I was hinting at? Well here it is. You are not going to do the thread on your chosen topics. We have randomly assigned the topics for you. So here you go.

Another thing. You need to choose one person from your team who is going to be the captain. She/He will be responsible for sending pm.

Ban Smoking
(Chosen by Valentino)

All the best.

Thanks! 😃

We'll make sure we present to you one hell of a thread on this topic!  ðŸ˜³
This content was originally posted by: -Koeli_Appy-

Hello guys,

Ban Smoking
(Chosen by Valentino)

All the best.

😆😆i knew it...look my worst fear came true😭