~* Mr/Ms India-Forums : TEAM VALENTINO : (IO) *~ - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Trisha i can contribute in writing. I'm not good at all in graphing 
Originally posted by ..Sugar_ArHi..

Good we have a graphicer here.. I can help with writing

I can also help with the writing. I'm hoping we get another graphicer
Do we need a lot of graphicer..? I guess one is enough. other can contribute in idea of creating d thread and writing elements 
Originally posted by samarth300

Hey Prii!! It's great that we have a Graphics person here. I don't know about Pavin, but I haven't done a lot of graphics before. So which topic: social awarness or environmental

Aha no problem! I can do all graphics as u guys need.
&& About topic, i was wondering about environmental cause it might be easy to understand concepts & how it works! Plus im sure everyone maybe heard of Earth Day? Environmental is very important to everyone & i think theres lots to discuss about in it...

Do we need a lot of graphicer..? I guess one is enough. other can contribute in idea of creating d thread and writing elements

No i think im good alone with graphicing :)

Hi Pavin!😊 And exactly, I totally agree about the social awareness topic. I think we should start thinking about the specific topic we want to do, while we are waiting for our other team members. If we don't do social awareness topic then atleast we though about topics beforehand in case, but if we do a social awareness topic, then we could get a headstart as we thought about ideas.[/QUOTE]

Exactly, any suggestion for the topic..?
[/QUOTE]
I think we should do a creative/ not commonly thought of problem. Like we already know about hunger,poverty, anti-smoking and etc., so maybe Autism Awareness? As I feel it's a misunderstood topic, and feel that they don't really know what it is. As films and TV don't depict the diversity of people with Autism and etc. Whew! I sound like a scholarπŸ˜†

And to say the truth, I'm not really great at graphicing, but I can post pictures, gifs, and glitter writing mostly
Originally posted by QH_DDEJ_Fan

Okey you do the graphic work and we will help u in between if you need any help πŸ˜›
assaults on women counted under social awareness right..? 
Originally posted by QH_DDEJ_Fan

Yeah, you are right. We will just use all our talents together and be awesome!😊 And u r a CC too, yay! I have seen your graphics before in the KKB gallery I think

assaults on women counted under social awareness right..?

Yeah, that's also a good idea. Let's put in a list

Autism Awareness
Assaults on Women