•  
Posted: 9 years ago
Was wondering where vakeel saab is found him in madhubala as a producer ๐Ÿคฃ
P. S. Just a fun post to increase from activity
He's multitasking, sometimes he becomes a lawyer, sometimes a producer ๐Ÿ˜†
even i notice that...he was there in MB
actually its my hobby to watch the very last episode of every serial even if i dnt watch it...
i dnt even watch a single episode of it but watched last episode...
Originally posted by risingsea101

He's multitasking, sometimes he becomes a lawyer, sometimes a producer๐Ÿ˜†

True ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by ATH_KTM_543

even i notice that...he was there in MB
actually its my hobby to watch the very last episode of every serial even if i dnt watch it...
i dnt even watch a single episode of it but watched last episode...

Me too I I didn't watch a single episode but there nothing else coming on TV at that time so had to forcefully watch it. I wasn't even paying attention to the drama, was playing on my phone until I saw him ๐Ÿ˜†Edited by Asad4Zoya - 9 years ago
๐Ÿ˜ก He swindled money from Aahil's inheritance and turned a Producer???!๐Ÿ˜ฒ 
๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks for letting me know. So that was the last episode of that show...been hearing about the show shutting down for quite a while. Didn't know it was still running!
Originally posted by chicksoup

๐Ÿ˜ก He swindled money from Aahil's inheritance and turned a Producer???!๐Ÿ˜ฒ 
๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks for letting me know. So that was the last episode of that show...been hearing about the show shutting down for quite a while. Didn't know it was still running!
yup it was the last episode, but the lawyer profession suits him better.. he did swindled money from ahil๐Ÿ˜กand tanveer๐Ÿ˜ƒ but the outcome,sahil marriage was great๐Ÿ˜Š..I am lawyer..the lawyer of nikkah๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by sahi1

i thin we will get to see him back soon ๐Ÿ˜†
We would definitely see him make a come back soon..after all he has the nawab billion property
Since Ahil's property matter was taking so long and Tannu was not ready to pay him till the job is done he decided to take up another career. Besides apart from this case he doesn't have any other case in Bhopal. That's why he turned part time producer.

It's quite possible that his father was a producer in Bhopal and wanted his to join him but he wanted to make it on his own so he became a lawyer. Then his father moved out of Bhopal and told him "Beta vakili mein kuchh nahin rakha hain. Paise bhi nahin milenge". But he was stubborn and became a vakil. Now his father told him "I told you so" so he starts crying and says "Papa aap hamesha se sahi the. Main hi aapki pehchaan nahin paya". While crying he sings "Daddy mujhse bola tu galti hain meri... " ๐Ÿ˜ญ.

My meeting got cancelled today and I didn't know what to do so I saw this post and went a lil overboard ๐Ÿ˜†.Edited by nautanki_anu - 9 years ago
may be tanveer asked him to double the money...so he is investing there...๐Ÿ˜‰
and what is P.S means?