Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
The pic of Alia on the horse is cute. I hope we get a selfie of her and Shahid soon ðŸ˜ƒ
CaptainSpark thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I want an offscreen pic of Shahid and Alia 😳
And also I wanna know the plot of the film.. It's a dharma movie.. KJo and Shahid together fr d first time.. I hope the story will b interesting
vssaras thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
No rest for the wicked and no sleep for the lovestruck. Shahid Kapoor and Alia Bhatt will play interesting characters in their first film together.

Director Vikas Bahl has started shooting for his film Shaandar starring Alia Bhatt and Shahid Kapoor. It's heard that the two actors play quirky characters in the film.

The Queen director Vikas Bahl certainly knows how to create wonderful on-screen characters. The movie buffs have seen it in Queen. From Kangana Ranaut's fat overprotective teen brother to her sexy and bold friend, played by Lisa Haydon, Vikas's characters win you over.

In his next, he once again tries interesting character sketches. We hear that the lead actors Shahid and Alia play insomniacs in the movie.

"Both Alia and Shahid are insomniacs and fall in love in the middle of a larger than-life wedding during long, sleepless nights. It's an interesting character with a lot of quirks," a source is quoted as saying.

The shooting of Shaandar has started in London. Pictures of Shahid and Alia riding horses on the sets have also started doing the rounds. Vikas Bahl is still tightlipped about the story of the film which also stars Shahid's father Pankaj Kapur and half-sister Sanah Kapoor.

vssaras thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Really ? Lucky Shahid for still looking like a boy. His contemporaries will look all shaggy and old, while he can still roam around the trees with young bees...😆
.Rohit thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Shahid looks so handsome. Aloo looks slightly off - something about under eyes but the pic is nice 😳
Priya_SD thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Shahid-Alia look so cute together! Can't wait for this movie. 
TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Shahid is looking Aaliya's age! 😆

Shahid will be like Salman ... Looks wise. He'll age backwards. 😆