PRAIKRAMA - THE CIRCLE OF LIFE [COMPLETE]

Posted: 9 years ago

Hi Guys  I am starting a new FF on a different topic life & relations it will have all the ETF characters well I just had a thought & I had pen it down Hope u all will like this thanks a lot RIMI dear 🤗 for your wonderful support as I was bit conscious before starting it hope I do justice to this  🤪 well I dedicate this to all those who deal with all the hardships of life bravely  😊😊😊  will post the parts soon guys so please give ur feedback on CS n prologue.Hope u all will support us & will like the concept 😊 

Edited by GOLD.A - 9 years ago

PROLOGUE: Life is very unpredictable it can take cruel turns at any point of time. At times man feels that Life was unjust to them but as there is a saying that every cloud has a silver lining similarly every pain has hidden happiness inside. Life has all the colors & emotions which man can feel Love, Care, Betrayal, Friendship, & most important relations. Relations are really necessary for a man to live as family is strength of a person but what if your family becomes your weakness & your relations become your chain then how a man can survive? In that case there is need of a person who understands your pain & can support you in all odds & relation of pain is much deeper then the relations of blood. These relations can't be named but can only be felt deep from the heart & such relations can never be changed at any point of time till the end of life. This story shares all the human relations & emotions & changing factors of life. Life is never unjust to anyone if it takes away something it pays you back the same way it is just requires a mind to understand & person who understands this & live their life to the fullest without any grudge or expectations their round of life is successful & complete 

Jeevan ki Parikrama main bahut se mood dekhe

khatte meethe anubhavo jood aur tood dekhe

Sambandh, mitrata, karuna aur pyar , 

Saare is jeevan ka aadahar

Par bair dwesh aur tiraskaar ke kaante bhi hai is van main

Phir bhi chalna hai niranter is jeevan path main

Jo niswaarth bhaav se sabka ras hai lete,

aur is jeevan ki dhara ko aviral behne dete

Unhe jeevan le jaata safalta ki aur leke

Jeevan ki Parikrama main bahut se mood dekhe

khatte meethe anubhavo jood aur tood dekhe

CHARACTERIZATION:   Characters are:

ACP Sameer Dhamsingh Rathore:   A tough cop full fill all his duties towards his nation & family loves his job a sweet natured person by heart loves his Duty always comes first for him Chief Of ETF  & has a painful past.

ACP Arjun Suryakant Rawte : A hot headed cop never believes going by law Loves his ETF family a lot an emotional & sensitive person. 2nd in command of ETF. Loves his wife Riya a lot (no past as per serial)

Shreekant sen : Gadget freak of ETF and an intelligent Technical expert  a fun loving guy.

Chandrakant Patil : Commando of ETF huge size body but a beautiful and caring heart  person .

Riya Arjun Rawte:  A fun loving girl loves to explore things on her own creative & intelligent & a very strong girl wife of Arjun & treats sameer as her Brother.

Liza D cruz: She is forensic expert of ETF a fun loving girl with a bubbly nature. She makes everyone happy around & feels happy with them.

Aisha Kapoor : A beauty with brains a lady with a strong mental strength. Is separated from her husband & now & living with her family 

Karan Kapoor & Kritika kapoor: Younger brother & sister- in -law of aisha lives with them karan is software engineer & kritika is a house wife. 

Rudra Rathore & shyambhavi rathore : Younger Brother & sister in law of sameer. Rudra is CEO of Rathore industries & shyambhavi is a house wife.

Prithvi Rathore: 6 years Son of Rudra & shyambhavi loves his kaka sa a lot . He is sameers lifeline a only person with home sameer feels relax

Damini Kapoor: 4 years daughter of Karan & kritika she loves her bua a lot & shares everything with her. Aisha is strongly attached to her.  

I will add more characters if required as the story progresses. 😊  

So how was it hope u all like it wait for story to unfold 😊  

CS N PROLOGUE -- PAGE 1
PART 1---- PAGE 7  
PART 2---- PAGE 14  
PART 3---- PAGE 20 
PART 4---- PAGE 26  
PART 5---- PAGE 34  
PART 6---- PAGE 41  
PART 7---- PAGE 47   
PART 8---- PAGE 51  
PART 9---- PAGE 57   
PART 10---- PAGE 62  
PART 11---- PAGE 67  
PART 12---- PAGE 73  
PART 13---- PAGE 78 
PART 14---- PAGE 82  
PART 15---- PAGE 89  
PART 16 & EPILOGUE ---- PAGE 94

NOTE : Guys I will update this FF twice or thrice in a week depending upon my work & ur response too If u don't  find the prologue apt please let me know. As I mentioned erleier that this story will be on blog so people who have send their IDS to me will sure get the parts & those who are interested in this FF please like this post & send me your Email ID via PM with subject  EMAIL ID . I will send you the blog link by Wednesday 😊 kindly do this those who are really interested in reading my work rest may ignore 😊 think itna attyachaar kaafi hoga 🤔so please let me know that weather I should continue or not 😊 & If u guys liked it I will surely update by end of this week 

Regards Goldie 😊  

Lovely prologue
Sounds interesting
Continue soon
Awesome fab
loveitt
thanks for pm
cont soon
Awesome prologue...
Nice CS...👏👏👏

Waiting for first part... 

Continue soon...Thanks for PM...
beautiful concept
plz continue
Thanks for the pm and continue soon please.  Wish you lots of love. 
awesome
super concept
love it
cont soon