Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MysticVibe thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Firstly a big thank you vis di. to u for writing on such a short span of time...😊
now coming to story...
well portrayed...
nice dailogues...
loved the mature demeanour of acp sir...
thank you di...
😊
Ashly_Ansalam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice story please continue writing
.mOSAIc. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Fantastic story Vis di and great ending...πŸ‘
This kind of mature behaviour of the duo and understanding is something that I want fw to show as well.
I liked how Acp sir ordered them so that everything get settled b/w them and how they opened themselves in front of him. Also, what I loved is that no one from them blamed anyone else or even each other... 
Excellent work and looking ahead to read more from ur sideπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by HimaniCID - 9 years ago
iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
😳
haayyyeee
can only imagine handsome duo in scenes written by you!
lovely...
hope fw does something similar
misha.as thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Really wonderful Story Vis di...
You describe everything really very well...
Last Duo convo was also very nice, with lovely dialogues...
Fantastic ending...
Thank you so much for writing this Story Vis di...
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Daya: Sir...maine Shreya ko ek letter likha tha.Aur Abhijeet se kaha ki Shreya ko de do. Lekin Abhijeet ne woh letter use nahi diya. Aur Shreya kisi aur se shaadi ke liye tayyar ho gayi.

Its slightly wrong becoz Shreya said yes earlier to Sidharth & this letter part comes later.

Shreya's father requested Abhijeet sir not to tell anything to Shreya & Daya sir regarding this letter...so its not becoz of bureau or home rather Abhijeet sir didn't tell the truth to Daya sir as he promised Shreya's father.

What u wrote, it becomes very simple. πŸ˜› I don't know what FW would show it...but frankly speaking, sorry yaar I don't like it !

I know Abhijeet sir did wrong but how Daya sir behaves, cant acceptable...its the real time to judge their friendship...how daya sir believes & comments 'backstabbing' about Abhijeet sir...is it not same person who does lots of things for him...is it not same person of the episode Sr ins Abhijeet? I m not blaming/ hating Daya sir rather i m really surprised rather shocked...frankly speaking, if u guys remember i commented earlier also that i started watching cid when i was betrayed by my 2 friends & started questioning on real friendship but duo specially Daya sir changed my thought & now time comes when i again have doubt on real friendship due to Daya sir 😭

Sorry vis...

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Deba I know some people won't like this story. Still. ..You have quoted that dialogue by Daya. Did I say something wrong there? I missed the episode but if I have understood correctly Daya didn't know when Shreya agreed to marry Sidharth. He came to know when she came with sweets. And that's after he wrote the letter. Am I wrong?
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: visrom

Deba I know some people won't like this story. Still. ..You have quoted that dialogue by Daya. Did I say something wrong there? I missed the episode but if I have understood correctly Daya didn't know when Shreya agreed to marry Sidharth. He came to know when she came with sweets. And that's after he wrote the letter. Am I wrong?

Yeah right...thats why i said slightly wrong...but thats not real fact...Shreya agreed to marry Sidharth before this letter part...Abhijeet sir told this to Daya sir that he lied on that time...it should be cleared to Daya sir that he delayed himself writing letter to Shreya...everything has settled before that...Abhijeet sir told this to Daya sir...he didn't tell only the reason of not giving the letter...
Twilight123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh! So i am the last person to read...πŸ˜†

it was really nice Vis di...sweet ending...😊
Actually i was a little bit upset,but ur story made my day...πŸ˜› i really wish this comes to be true in Cid...πŸ˜› and after watching last night episode, i think the same will happen very soon...πŸ˜›
luvcid1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
short and simple story with happy ending. πŸ˜Š

i just wanted to quote one thing here. if you know the person for the last 17 years so deeply, understanding of each other will be much more stronger. in that course, if any misunderstanding takes place for some matter and opposite person don't want to tell the real reason on repeatedly asking by other person, one should at least give a thought why he/she deny to tell the truth.

so as with abhi sir and daya sir. here if daya sir would have given a single thought, why abhijit is saying that "please don't ask the reason right now. he won't be able to tell it at the moment." or when abhi sir said that "this is not my answer, this is some one else's answer", this whole mess might not be done.πŸ˜•