Story : Abhijeet's transfer (Non investigative) - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by luvcid1

short and simple story with happy ending. πŸ˜Š

i just wanted to quote one thing here. if you know the person for the last 17 years so deeply, understanding of each other will be much more stronger. in that course, if any misunderstanding takes place for some matter and opposite person don't want to tell the real reason on repeatedly asking by other person, one should at least give a thought why he/she deny to tell the truth.

so as with abhi sir and daya sir. here if daya sir would have given a single thought, why abhijit is saying that "please don't ask the reason right now. he won't be able to tell it at the moment." or when abhi sir said that "this is not my answer, this is some one else's answer", this whole mess might not be done.πŸ˜•

Exactly this is my point about the story of cid...i m not talking about vis version here...
I never forgive FW for this track...totally hate this track now! 😑 😭
Edited by debasree04 - 9 years ago

I really Like it VIS DII...πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘
just little Abruptly Ended...πŸ˜‰
But the way U showed ACP Sir Character...πŸ˜ƒ
WOW, Truly Amazing ...⭐️⭐️
its really Ur Portraying which always gives Us the Portrayal of ACP Sir and ABHIJEET Sir Character presented in Golden era...πŸ‘πŸ‘
Loved His Approach and Practicality...⭐️⭐️
Thank you so very much...😳😳
either in this upset scenario...
these Two Scenes gives Me a Good laugh Boss...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
hats off to U for especially these TWO...πŸ˜‰πŸ‘β­οΈ

ACP: Usne letter nahi diya aur tum naraaz ho gaye! Tum naraaz ho gaye aur woh transfer lena chahta hai. Hey bhagwaan...tum log CID ke senior officers ho ya college ke bachche?

Dekho main yeh nahi kehta ki CID officers ko shaadi nahi karni chahiye. Lekin agar pati aur patni ek hi team mein rahenge toh kaam par asar pad sakta hai. Isliye agar tumne Shreya se shaadi kar li toh mujhe tum dono me se ek ko headquarters transfer karna padega.

Vis di I loved this! I could actually see this happening in the episode and I would truly love to see this.

ACP sir ne jo kiya woh bilkul sahi tha. Professionally aur personally dono tareke se issue resolve kar di.

This line had me laughing.

Hey bhagwaan...tum log CID ke senior officers ho ya college ke bachche?

I could actually see ACP sir saying this hitting his forehead in surprise, anger, and laughter. πŸ˜†

Edited by KhotaSikaShreya - 9 years ago
Beautiful :D I loved it...it had that atmosphere.. If you write things Luke this every week, I'll have no regrets quitting cid :P
Hmmm.. Kaash duo itne asani se without hueting each other or playing shouting match baat kar lete. Lekin nahi FW ko toh OTT n drama chahiye..
I hope, aisehi ho. 

Nice and simple one Vis di. 
A simple and nice one Vis. I so wish they show a good one like this 
Read it finally. Must say Vis, even if its a simple story you make it terrific...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ‘
But i don't want someone even if its Acp sir (NOM) to boost up Daya sir or Abhi sir to talk to each other. They are them self sensible...😳 I want them to handle it once and ne'er show hostility again...😊 
Deba...I know you didn't like the story...but did you add it to the archive? πŸ˜›
Originally posted by visrom

Deba...I know you didn't like the story...but did you add it to the archive? πŸ˜›

I added when u posted πŸ˜‰
wonderful terrfic
oly missing of hurts and comforts ad it ad make magic if u can!!!!!β˜ΊοΈπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜³