"Tum dena saath mera" my OS

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
There lived a girl (Suvreen) & a guy (yuvraj) in a small town of uttarakhand...who were nothing more than just best friends..
They were besties since their childhood and also very nice neighbours. They used to talk, sit, eat, roam, study, watch movies, go  school, hangout..evrything together...
Suvi was energetic, bubbly types, a struggler, padhai se dur but a very enthusiastic girl, & on the other hand yuvi was shy but loveable kinda guy. He was like padhaku types 😆. so he used to help her in studies & suvi used to give all her homeworks, assignments to him n roam out of home evrytime.. and actually he used to love her secretly deep inside his heart.. (childhood love).😳

One fine day..their families went for a picnic to a hillstation...
The scenery was very beautiful, so greenary everywhere...with flowers, trees n grass dancing in rainy wind because it was a rainy season. There was also a big waterfall flowing through the mountain there. They got a nice place to sit with & have some eatables...Families as you know jab milte hai eksaath sab to bak bak bak bak..
Then suvi-yuvi decided to go somewhere n play. They found a nice open area for playing pakda-pakdi.. but there was a steep down beyond that.
After sometime while running suddenly suvi's leg slipped & felled into the trench and yuvi couldnt catch her. He shouted loudly 'Suviii'. Hearing the loud voice,family people came running to see what happened what happened..
Fortunately suvi was alive & saved by rescue team but she had to lose her 1 leg. With this incident yuvi started crying whatever happened to her. He blamed himself for this condition of suvreen. Now when he remembers how they used to play in the gardens,parks n all...now she couldnt do that..He had a feel of guilt & he lived with that. He wasnt evn able to match eyes with her anytime. He stopped talking with her. Her parents supported her with her daily chores n school.
Suvi's life went more pathetic  when her parents  left her at the age of 17 in a car accident. the only support she got wre her parents and that too God took it away.

Now yuvi couldnt stop himself..n provided a helping hand for her. She lived with him. He has to do evrything for her- khaana-pina se lekar completing her education.
He used to drop her in a special physically disabled college while going to his own..and also pickup her while coming. He never made her feel bad for whatever she suffered in life..He was not like just a caretaker but like her parent-Lover-best friend.. Life went on like this.

Now after completing education, suvreen earned her own living with work from home. while doing this she attained a age where its time to get married. She got many proposals of marriage through online marriage portal but she didnt mentioned abt her disability in it and hence got rejected by many. even yuvi n his family searched a life partner for her who would take care of her not bothering abt her disability. But they failed. Suvi went into so much of depression that she decided to commit suicide & end her life by own. "Mar jaungi to sara tension khatam ek baar me" she thinks n cries.
One night, when everyone in the house wre sleeping she decided to cut her nerves with knife n went into the kitchen. At 1st she was hesitating but then She took the knife n cuts her nerves, falls down with blood all over her hand n floor. She took yuvi's name 'uvraj tum mere sachhe dost ho aur hamesha rahoge. Iss janam me tumne mere liye jo kuch bhi kiya wo kabhi mai shayad chuka na pau. thanks yuvi byye'
Luckily yuvi woke up at the same time for drinking water out of thirst.
He saw suvi lying down with blood evrywhere n sh0cked with seeing the knife beside i"suvreennn..."
He hastenes up suvi to hospital to save her life. with each blood dropping her chances of surviving was getting thinner n thinner. He cried out loudly while taking her to operation theater "suvi mai tuje kuch nahi hone dunga. tu thik hojayegi. hausla rakh.mai hamesha tere saath hu".
Docter requestes him to stay out while the operation is being carried out. With each seconds passing, he remembers the days when they used to hangout together, seeing movies, doubt solving in studies, masti n all. He was crying for her. He prayed god to take his own life but leave suvi. 
After sometime docter comes out of operation theatre n says yuvi "Ab wo khatre k bahar hai. Bas iss baat ka khyaal rakhna ki wo kisi baat se mental depression me jaye. Aap jaasakte hai usse milne, wo hosh me agayi hai".

Yuvi enters the room. sees suvi wth blooded bandaid on hand, especially the wrist part.. He keeps his hand on suvi's forehead with tears in eyes.
Suvi opens her eyes. Sees yuvi beside her n cries too.."Yuvi...sorry" 😭. Yuvi stops her frm opening her mouth.."nahi i am sorry"..."mai hi tere iss halat ki wajah hu. agar wo hillside me ham na khelne jaate to..."
Suvi "nahi..mai hi tere upar bojh ban gayi thi kuch saal se"
Yuvi "tu aisa kyu bol rahi hai yaar? kya kabhi maine tuje aisa mehsus hone diya ki tu bojh hai mere upar? to fir tu aisa kyu soch rahi hai?"
Suvi "nahi..tune mera bahot khayal rakha. itna rakha ki kabhi apne parents nahi care karte. muje college chodne aata chahe kitna bhi late hojaye tuje..muje ghumane le jata har sham ko wheek chair par. Par muje kisi na kisi samay ek life partner ki jarurat to honi hi thi..jo muje apnay iss halat me, jo pyaar kare muje. Par mujhe wo nahi mila shayad isi wajah se ki mera 1 leg nahi hai." cries loudly grabbing his hand 😭
Yuvi "Kisne bola tuje koi pyar nahi karta tuje jst bcz you dont have a leg? aree buddhu yaha par dekh..mai pyar karta hu tujse. Mai tuje bachpan se hi chahta tha..par bolne ki himmat nahi hui kabhi. Jab tere saath ye haadsa hua..to maine apne hi nazro me gir gaya. muje laga ki tere iss halat ka zimmedar mai hu.. mere waja se tere life se saari khushiya chhin gayi. Magar now I want to bring happiness in your life. I want to marry you...I LOVE YOU...yes??"
Suvi "Yes 😊" 

Yuvreen gets married and then they live a happy life ever after...

END.

Thank you for reading 😊
This is my 1st yuvreen OS..please forgive me if it bores you..sorry
Wonderful OS Chotu Bro

Really enjoyed reading it

Yuvi is so sweet love him

Yuvreen had a happy ending that was amazing glad it wasnt a sad ending 

You wrote it wonderfully

Do write more
Edited by Anam Ali - 9 years ago
Wahhh mast tha 👍🏼
First attempt was very good 👏
Keep it up and write more 
I don't believe it. No i don't! Seriously it's ur frst writing? Its disgustingly awesome.. I mean i love it. I can seriously read it infinite times. Loved it. Write more often. This one was excellent...
Wow..the story was heart touching..the character sketch was awesome and the plot brilliant..👏👏
Do write more and more..😊
excellent start! shuru mei hi blockbuster. keep writing more!
awesome os 👏
its really amazing 👍🏼
keep writing...