Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjani9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: bc123456

Me too had to protect them from my dog , big problem

Last time only one baby bird remained...not sure about others...they put the nest on the cocunut hanging from the ceiling outside the main door...the nest tilted and the baby bird was hanging from the nest with one leg stuck in the nest and rest of the body in air...

Got the cleaning stick...put the bird on it slowly moved it down..put carpet so that it does not hit the ground...and put it in plant pot hanging to the ceiling...it survived and healthy...after 5 days, it flew...the parent birds tried to attack me...they got scare that am going to harm it..😃
bc123456 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anjani9

Last time only one baby bird remained...not sure about others...they put the nest on the cocunut hanging from the ceiling outside the main door...the nest tilted and the baby bird was hanging from the nest with one leg stuck in the nest and rest of the body in air...

Got the cleaning stick...put the bird on it slowly moved it down..put carpet so that it does not hit the ground...and put it in plant pot hanging to the ceiling...it survived and healthy...after 5 days, it flew...the parent birds tried to attack me...they got scare that am going to harm it..😃

Thank god hate anything happening to them , so decided better to have a net , protect myself from heartbreak and them too ðŸ˜ƒ
hkp11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
A very nice poem Dr Babs!! ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜‰ 

Pigeons are nice but their poop isn't 😡  We used to feed them every day - on days gone by, but these days