Debate Mansion

A different perspective!

Zeffy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi all, 

I am member of the Rangrasiya  forum and have never had the opportunity to interact with many of you and am here to gain your insights, see what you may have to suggest about the following,  

TRP system - Shows have come and gone, struggle to stay on,  legal battles are being fought for the last decade or so. As mere fans, what we could do is what I would like to focus on, quite ambitious, I admit. 

Petition - Change of the faulty TRP system/Highlight the glitches, from an audience point of view

I think these could be some of the issues, that maybe highlighted. 

1. Expensive subscriptions International viewers 

2.Devoid of quality entertainment, in terms of Indian shows, having some shows are forced to modify their original story line to garner the TRPs. 

3. Viewership of fans overseas be included in the counting 

4. Online viewership be included, if possible be implemented into the existing system. 

I was hoping as having this as a collaborative effort, where ALL forums pitch in, a few members of each forum, take charge and sub-divide their respective write-ups, if they are willing to participate. 

Having a smart, intelligent strategy for the execution has to be impeccable, given the amount of time the members would be investing, it might just create the right amount of buzz, and probably garner attention of the concerned authorities, if social media were to be involved. 

Please do share your thoughts, opinions, ,views about the same. 

Zeffy
Edited by zeffy2k2 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zeffy thumbnail

I am sorry I did not get you, Are you confused?
kchaims thumbnail
hey 
Moving to debate mansion .
-S/C Team
Zeffy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: BilliCat.

hey 

Moving to debate mansion .
-S/C Team

Hey, 

I am sorry I do not seem to understand. 😳
Are you going to debate the same?
kchaims thumbnail
Actually you posted it in Suggestion /Comments where only suggestions / comments regarding IF is posted .Since your topic is about discussion on TRP and you need to discuss the pros and cons of your suggestion , I moved it to debate mansion section . 😳
Zeffy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: BilliCat.

Actually you posted it in Suggestion /Comments where only suggestions / comments regarding IF is posted .Since your topic is about discussion on TRP and you need to discuss the pros and cons of your suggestion , I moved it to debate mansion section . 😳

Oh wow, I am so sorry abt the same. Glad you took the patience to clear things, thank you. 😳

Do I need to edit out the content here and repost the same at the other thread?