Jungle ki hawa kya hai Nidhi

Posted: 9 years ago
Epi 30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4rb0gAv7X8

see at 22.00

What does Nidhi do in Ashu's cabin...this epi was much before her confession to Anji...so why did Nidhi try and imitate Ashu and hold an imaginary conversation in his cabin???? what were her feelings then? what was she thinking

What did she mean by "Jungle ki hawa" which could go any way ...donno which way it will blow...and kitne toofan layegi...this dialogue beats my comprehension
sorry Madam i watched ktlk after SK entered the serial πŸ˜ƒ
No idea on this epi and not interest on watching this epi πŸ˜›
Originally posted by ariyadasa

sorry Madam i watched ktlk after SK entered the serial πŸ˜ƒ
No idea on this epi and not interest on watching this epi πŸ˜›

Ok girlπŸ˜ƒ
What confession??? This episode is after confession to Anji...πŸ˜•
pata nahi Vidisha

Actually, we knew they were hero and heroine.. so didnot bother about these mechanics😊
Originally posted by Anjani9

What confession??? This episode is after confession to Anji...πŸ˜•

Nahi yaar...Nidhi is updating records in this epi ---->Mallu will hide it soon--->Ashu will return---->Mallu will complain to Ashu--->Ashu will blast Nidz---->Nidz will challenge Mallu and confess to Anji.

That is why the dialogues intrigue me...it is before the confession...what does she mean by jungle ki hawa?
Originally posted by Vidishaa

Epi 30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4rb0gAv7X8

see at 22.00

What does Nidhi do in Ashu's cabin...this epi was much before her confession to Anji...so why did Nidhi try and imitate Ashu and hold an imaginary conversation in his cabin???? what were her feelings then? what was she thinking

What did she mean by "Jungle ki hawa" which could go any way ...donno which way it will blow...and kitne toofan layegi...this dialogue beats my comprehension
It means "Pyar ki dastak/ Aahat hai' but not yet realised / confirned to both of them.  Aslove will progress in various stages. Affection, infatuation, then step by step to the  stage of confession. In between these stages any thing can happen, any direction it can go. 
Originally posted by aarti1303

It means "Pyar ki dastak/ Aahat hai' but not yet realised / confirned to both of them.  Aslove will progress in various stages. Affection, infatuation, then step by step to the  stage of confession. In between these stages any thing can happen, any direction it can go. 

how could she think onthose lines? guess wrong dialogues were given to her
Dont remember this epi. will try to watch.
I don't remember this, will see it when I get a few minutes.
Sorry, my work schedule changed this week and I'm swamped right now