Lets see how long newbie centric D3 runs :/

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
I never ever thought I would be wishing bad for the show I once loved so much. However, the way things have drastically changed in the past 3 months , many of us think the same now.
The 1st question that crops in my head is ' Is it so easy to create a fan-following?' 
All the D3 leads took time to build one for themselves . Forcing the newbie characters down our throats and building each and every track / episode around them and reducing the space of the old leads SwaRon and the gang to bare minimum will get D3 where???? πŸ€”
How funny is it to even give screenspace to Vishnu and Huma's mother than the gang.
Do go to the D3 official page and have a look at the comments on the various polls by a lot of general viewers there. They miss KR badly and cry for SwaRon scenes and proper storyline for them . They are neither staunch KR fans nor SS fans... they are D3 fans who love both the pairs and D3 for them is both the pairs and newbies certainly don't feature in their mind or heart.
One pair gone and another hardly there and also when they are , they  are seen in a tarnished state and rest its all about the newbies. πŸ˜‘
Well,lets see how long this show continues to stay on air with  the newbies and the new supporting characters hogging all the screenspace. Gone are those times when SwaRon fans would keep watching D3 regularly for one romantic scene/dance of SwaRon's given once in a blue moon to keep them hooked to D3 for ratings  ...we are better off increasing YT views of those rare good scenes than give ratings to newbie centric D3. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by muskurana - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharif_lafungi thumbnail
jst two three months...i guess...
ch v was never in favor of anyone...they never respected their stars...nd now those hv left the show...remaining...their talent is getting waste...D3 is jst a crap...PERIOD
sanchiswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I feel bad for D3 the D3 which is dead now 
I watch D3 for SwaRon and that doesn't mean I don't love it I used to love D3 real D3 which Gabe me SwaRon 
But this new D3 has no future 
Never thought CVs would act so dumb to lose its 3 years old fans 
--Anushka-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
A general viewer can never like this show with full of newbies! I being SwaRon fan can't watch this show even with SwaRon still being in the show, woh toh general viewers hai :/
TonyStark91 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yaa god bless d3😳lets see how much new milestone they achieve cause of those newbies...😳how many records of tvt downfall will be broken its my main attraction in coming days from d3😳
swaronswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
You said it all joyee.
I feel suffocated while watching D3.
forcing newbies on us is such a lame plan. We are not gonna tolerate it at any cost.
Shreya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Me being a SwaRon fan who once upon a time used to be more than happy to see them in one frame now prefers to watch other shows during the same time slot.Gone are the times when D3 as a whole was ineteresting and created craze among the youth.Now its just a 20 mins of torture and nothing else.If leads are beign treated like this then i would like it to shut down soon for atleast brilliant actors like Shantanu and Vrushika can showcase their talent somewhere it is recognised and not wasted πŸ˜Š
...Diya... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Honestly,I don't want the show to end. So much of SwaRon can still be explored. However the newbies centric D3 suck big time.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Those huma family issues or ishika live in relationship eat big time of screenspace. It will get closed asap at this rate.😳
sanjhbati thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
cvs r ruining swaron beyond everything. Today d way swayam ws shown, least bothered abt Sharon, i hv no hope left. My dream characters swaron r sidelined. Dey cn show unnecessary scenes bt not swaron & old gang. I miss d dances in d show. Everything is missing frm d show except sum meaningless random scenes.
cvs & chnl go to hell. D3 gv d chnl popularity, dey r playing wid it ruthlessly. Nothing to say.
flirteyed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yup enough is enough, cant tolerate dis new storyline where SwaRon is shown nly to force d newbies on us. I dnt watch d3 fr newbies so i betr watch ss scenes n yt.