Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prish.SwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
CVs and their idiotic ways of investment. I dont know on what basis they think that newbies will help the show more and not the 3 year long characters and love story who have a huge loyal fan following.
AshsAngels thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I cant understand why cv & creative team doing this there is no story at all since last three month they are repeating same thing again again & by doing this  they are also harming newbie can't cv see it by acting wise all newbie very much raw even they barely justify their scene,

It is very sad to say that  viewrs of d3 rejected these newbie rather heat them from bottom of their hart this is happing only because stupidity of Ameeta.( By Stupid story line)

Feel sorry for New entry.

AshsAngels thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I cant understand why cv & creative team doing this there is no story at all since last three month they are repeating same thing again again & by doing this  they are also harming newbie can't cv see it by acting wise all newbie very much raw even they barely justify their scene,

It is very sad to say that  viewrs of d3 rejected these newbie rather heat them from bottom of their hart this is happing only because stupidity of Ameeta.( By Stupid story line)

Feel sorry for New entry.
Swaronvrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i m sure the low tvt and agressive crtitcism will make them amend their mistake...they will realise tht giving duet or some random scene out of the blue in fortnight gonna convince fans
Regina.Phalange thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Exactly !! who's interested in watching newbies centric D3 ๐Ÿ˜ณ
The only reason for me watching this show is SwaRon ..without Swaron i give a damn to this show -_- ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
swayamsharon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yeh lets see how long d3 runs i m fed up no hope left for better swaron d3...
beintehha... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ameeta destroyed d3 by bringing newbies n forcing them to fans without any creativity ...or other way chv destroyed d3 by bringing Ameeta as creative head..๐Ÿค”
JensenVruShan thumbnail
This new D3 with the newbies is just a waste of time.
If Im going to snore through each episode cause Im not liking anything i see , I dont see the point in continuing 
One 5 min SS scene and 3min old gang scene per week and bull shit the remaining time is really not y I became a d3 fan.
Someone remove AD and her non sense before its too late
--Anaya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Without focus on SwaRon story and with butchering of SwaRon its really not happening. Its giving me a headache to watch D3 as a whole
zohasad2.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lol...same here...yeh drama do maheene se zyada nahin tikega๐Ÿ˜† inke shoulders main power nahin D3 ko pull off karne ka๐Ÿ˜† they aren't the ORIGINALS like a BOSS๐Ÿ˜Ž