Sehr_VruShan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Bang on post 👏
I hope it ends soon 
-EastWind- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Newbies will not take the show anywhere if they continue sidelining SS like this.
prachi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I miss d3 the original d3
jiske liye main sabse jhagdti thi n being a swaron fan I just watched there is any swaron or not n if it is nothing I preferred to switch d channel
I was madly in love with d3 BT right now I hate it
I don't want to see this crap wish it get offair soon can't handle this anymore
BT ya Ill be always a swaron fan :)
scorpiodame thumbnail
I've been a D3 fan for a while now and what kept me hooked was the gang, their friendships and of course the DANCE. I don't blame any of the guys who left recently, KR or Priyanka, the show doesn't have any direction anymore ... and if you take out the dance element, then what will keep anyone watching the show! 
Can we start a twitter trend to bring back the old CVs n Palki? That may be the only way to salvage this mess!
Destiny_015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This newbie centric D3 will shut down soon. -.-
Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
The people who worked so hard to make d3 what it is today are getting what??

BKT...

Kunwar left its my wish Shan also leaves.. He don't deserve this stupid crappy show... He is a talented dancer a beautiful actor he should move on..

No point of wasting time in this show in which their talent isn't getting their worth dues..Edited by Endurance - 9 years ago
--Anaya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
fed up with this crap. Where is SwaRon??
BadBadGirls thumbnail
i think swayam and sharon should leave this show too. there is always a time for everything and they had their time, many shows have moved with on with new leads. 😊
atleast it will be better to have the new leads and close the show after some finite episodes even if it doesn't work to instead see the fan clubs butchering each other for practically nothing. there is a fine reason for which rey and kriya quit the show and its time for others to do the same and give others the chance. :) 😊
..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: BadBadGirls

i think swayam and sharon should leave this show too. there is always a time for everything and they had their time, many shows have moved with on with new leads.😊

atleast it will be better to have the new leads and close the show after some finite episodes even if it doesn't work to instead see the fan clubs butchering each other for practically nothing. there is a fine reason for which rey and kriya quit the show and its time for others to do the same and give others the chance. :)😊

I dont see any reason why anyone would want D3to shut down when it can give entertainment dance,friendahip,drama at its best with the D3 team. . .And about giving chances to other persons maybe start a new show with them. . .because I Love D3 with D3 team and most if the people here are only because of them.They do not care about the new entrants even after two three months of their entry because they failed to connect viewers with themselves.