Lets see how long newbie centric D3 runs :/ - Page 5

Posted: 9 years ago
If ths is how it has to continue then i wish ths show end soon. We do not deserve such crap
Originally posted by --Anushka--

A general viewer can never like this show with full of newbies! I being SwaRon fan can't watch this show even with SwaRon still being in the show, woh toh general viewers hai :/
And the shitty ratings are showing how much the audience has not accepted the newbies.
Originally posted by BadBadGirls

i think swayam and sharon should leave this show too. there is always a time for everything and they had their time, many shows have moved with on with new leads. πŸ˜Š
atleast it will be better to have the new leads and close the show after some finite episodes even if it doesn't work to instead see the fan clubs butchering each other for practically nothing. there is a fine reason for which rey and kriya quit the show and its time for others to do the same and give others the chance. :) πŸ˜Š

What is an apt time and period for particular characters to stay on the show or leave is very subjective. I would rather see the show last only with the old cast who have actually given the show its popularity than see it getting butchered with newbies who hardly have garnered warm reaction from the viewers and it is obviously showing in the bad ratings of the show.😊
Originally posted by Swaronvrushan

i m sure the low tvt and agressive crtitcism will make them amend their mistake...they will realise tht giving duet or some random scene out of the blue in fortnight gonna convince fans
If they don't amend, the show will shut soon.
Originally posted by muskurana

What is an apt time and period for particular characters to stay on the show or leave is very subjective. I would rather see the show last only with the old cast who have actually given the show its popularity than see it getting butchered with newbies who hardly have garnered warm reaction from the viewers and it is obviously showing in the bad ratings of the show.😊
ya me too want to see show end with swaron on happy note 
Originally posted by zohasad2.0

lol...same here...yeh drama do maheene se zyada nahin tikegaπŸ˜† inke shoulders main power nahin D3 ko pull off karne kaπŸ˜† they aren't the ORIGINALS like a BOSS😎
Agreed ya.
D3 would have been much better if they had end season 1 and started season 2 only with newbies
the occasional SwaRon scenes *Lollipops rather* to gain TVTs itself shows how the newbie tracks are holding the show.
Its honestly a headache to watch D3 nowadays...really missing THE D3..and ofcourse THE SwaRon.
instead of giving everything on the cost of swaron n gang y dont they just end old d3 n start season 2 wid newbies wid fresh storylines n characters...they r using swaron to make audience accept the newbies...
this show is ruined beyond repair.
i havent watched it in d last 3 months n i dont miss it at all.
i really want vrushan to quit this crapfest soon...they deserve much better than this...they will get a chance to further their carrer by trying out new ventures...this is leading them nowhere.