Lets see how long newbie centric D3 runs :/ - Page 6

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by muskurana

What is an apt time and period for particular characters to stay on the show or leave is very subjective. I would rather see the show last only with the old cast who have actually given the show its popularity than see it getting butchered with newbies who hardly have garnered warm reaction from the viewers and it is obviously showing in the bad ratings of the show.😊

really but as far as i have seen the fans have been ranting since years tht swyam and sharon don't get screen space...so even if the old cast returns what difference does it make πŸ˜† fights shall remain on...like before THE REASON for introducing the newbies proves enough that the CHANNEL has frustrated of fan's crappy demands one after another. and this is why they introduced the new leads now even if the show  ends. they wouldn't have to bother about filling up random demands πŸ˜Š
lol their strategy of giving newbies more space isnt fetching them any :) rather the show is dropping down their standard level more and more 
Originally posted by BadBadGirls

really but as far as i have seen the fans have been ranting since years tht swyam and sharon don't get screen space...so even if the old cast returns what difference does it make πŸ˜† fights shall remain on...like before THE REASON for introducing the newbies proves enough that the CHANNEL has frustrated of fan's crappy demands one after another. and this is why they introduced the new leads now even if the show  ends. they wouldn't have to bother about filling up random demands πŸ˜Š
Fights...screenspace demands have been a common thing in the D3 forum for various reasons eversince eternity by various fandoms and not only SwaRon fans...And about introduction of newbies... its nothing new...the channel has done these revamps with their other shows as well ...its a common channel strategy...and as to which demands are crappy or random...let them decide...😊
P.S- If they would have been so confident about their new actors , then they would have let go off their entire old cast and not kept them .😊
@Badbadgirl do u hv any slightest idea abt tvt.??? Fan ho na newbies ki, to go get d tvt info. SwaRon r still giving tvts jitna v ho. SwaRon agar show chhod de toh show dekhnewala koi rahega he nhi lol. If cvs gv a proper ss track, den again d show wil top. :) PERIOD. Bt cvs r hell bent to ruin everything u knw. :) p.s- i knw many show which r running SUCCESSFULLY wid d old casts. :) so dnt preach dude
Originally posted by sanjhbati

@Badbadgirl do u hv any slightest idea abt tvt.??? Fan ho na newbies ki, to go get d tvt info. SwaRon r still giving tvts jitna v ho. SwaRon agar show chhod de toh show dekhnewala koi rahega he nhi lol. If cvs gv a proper ss track, den again d show wil top. :) PERIOD. Bt cvs r hell bent to ruin everything u knw. :) p.s- i knw many show which r running SUCCESSFULLY wid d old casts. :) so dnt preach dude

dear member 😊when a watch a show, i never watch it because of its working on TVT that would be really stupid of me to do so, if something appeals on my television i will watch it. why should i care if its hit or a flop, m not gaining out of it anyways πŸ˜†
Edited by BadBadGirls - 9 years ago
Originally posted by BadBadGirls

dear member 😊when a watch a show, i never watch it because of its working on TVT that would be really stupid of me to do so, if something appeals on my television i will watch it. why should i care if its hit or a flop, m not gaining out of it anyways πŸ˜†

i m nt talking abt loving a show dear. we r 3 years old fans. we hv seen d3 to grow. & u cannot imagine how much we love dis show. new fans defo wl not feel d same. its obvious.
newbies hv attracted u. fine. u watch d show. fine. but a show runs by its fans & tvts. dats a major thing. general viewers r not interested in d new chars. bcoz dey cnt connect. u can see der frustrations in all social media sites. d3's real & original flavors & its main element dance r missing. cvs r not able to do justice to old chars. new ka toh... khair chhodo. anyway, leave it. tvts r down anyways. swaron jabtak hai show v hai. coz swaron hv some loyal viewers.
All they know & can do is butchering swaron's character...how to ruin their individuality...go on...& let ur own show suffer...
Due to this overdose of newbies i had stopped watching D3 😳
Originally posted by sanjhbati

i m nt talking abt loving a show dear. we r 3 years old fans. we hv seen d3 to grow. & u cannot imagine how much we love dis show. new fans defo wl not feel d same. its obvious.
newbies hv attracted u. fine. u watch d show. fine. but a show runs by its fans & tvts. dats a major thing. general viewers r not interested in d new chars. bcoz dey cnt connect. u can see der frustrations in all social media sites. d3's real & original flavors & its main element dance r missing. cvs r not able to do justice to old chars. new ka toh... khair chhodo. anyway, leave it. tvts r down anyways. swaron jabtak hai show v hai. coz swaron hv some loyal viewers.

well thts fan's concern not mine, i would watch anything tht appeals on my idiot box as simple as tht. and u r right i have never seen D3 before and i started following it now. even if it goes off air it won't even bother me tht much coz i m not such a huge fan either. but one thing m sure abt, whatever time i would watch it, i would enjoy, m not gonna rant for the rest of my life about how the show got destroyed becoz at the end of the day its easy to sit on a viewer's place than to sit on creatives and producers. what if they haven't made this show, where would the fans come from. besides this show was an experiment too, no one thought it would become a success so the producers has to be credited for the success, they made the show and fans followed them. fans didn't create D3 πŸ˜Š
D3 will go down the drains soon.