Basherz Dori #59 Laizy Daizies (IO) - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Frigate

Hello Bashers! We finally have a new dori!🤗
Kya ho raha hai. Prabha, why are refreshing memories we have all buried a long time ago and never want to remember again! You the sadist!

Haha that's me 😆
holllaaa
b happy bitthday tomorrow..😆
Originally posted by immira

holllaaa
whose b'day meera? Rahul bhai?
Originally posted by LIKEDMG

wooh.. mere toh.. 8 days ho gaya.. b day khatam hoke.. last time mom was admitted in hospital, this time neighbor granny died around 8 am... great way to remember birthdays for, epic.

btw! DT is .. Divayanka Tripathi... the lead actress in YHM. I'm beginning to like the KumKumBhayna lead actress, she's pretty & acts really good.. I haven't caught up with 3 episodes of the show.. been phacking busy.. slept for 2 hrs few days back, 4hrs yesterday.. dont know how many today.
Edited by serious - 9 years ago
Originally posted by immira

holllaaa

dont tell me kal bhaiyya ka birthday hai.. heck.. apun cant forget even if apun wants to... it will be reverse date of apun's birthday 🥱
Originally posted by --mancityfan--

Meera

That admin is irritating

She reported my thread really stupid

admin reported thread ?... what the heck.. why does an admin need to report a thread, when they can can take an action by themselves, had ho gaya yaar.

And btw! I'm not surprised... as its pretty obvious DT visits IF... so these guys want only goodie..good to be presented, not the critics.. especially of her acting.
Edited by serious - 9 years ago
Aww!! Are we bashing again ?? 
seems like shabari waiting for Ram...😆

Lol, DT , thought was development team of IF
Edited by Saffronia - 9 years ago
Originally posted by LIKEDMG

no no our own bhaiyya...😆
are go to ipk forum..😆
Originally posted by Saffronia

Aww!! Are we bashing again ?? 
seems like shabari waiting for Ram...😆

Lol, DT , thought was development team of IF

p aap bhi...

v bhai is talking abt divyanka...

nt forum ke dt...😆
Originally posted by serious

wooh.. mere toh.. 8 days ho gaya.. b day khatam hoke.. last time mom was admitted in hospital, this time neighbor granny died around 8 am... great way to remember birthdays for, epic.

btw! DT is .. Divayanka Tripathi... the lead actress in YHM. I'm beginning to like the KumKumBhayna lead actress, she's pretty & acts really good.. I haven't caught up with 3 episodes of the show.. been phacking busy.. slept for 2 hrs few days back, 4hrs yesterday.. dont know how many today.

i cant stand the male lead.of kb..serr..bhai..srtiti is gd..her sis is also doing gd job..male lead looks like b of last days of ipk..totally disintrested...😲

are dekho dekho thm..v bhai needs ur supp in yhm forum..😆