Basherz Dori #59 Laizy Daizies (IO) - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by serious

admin reported thread ?... what the heck.. why does an admin need to report a thread, when they can can take an action by themselves, had ho gaya yaar.

And btw! I'm not surprised... as its pretty obvious DT visits IF... so these guys want only goodie..good to be presented, not the critics.. especially of her acting.

bhai that admin is pain.,,actors take criticism also..next time i will ask her sure...are u r page ka admin..not her mommy...

are not nexc sab logon kooo acting acha lagee

imagine v and r bhai if our own b had a admin like this.and he/ she had visites ipk forum..

uska kiaa haal hota..

pl give me answers..😆
@meera

I was thinking of telling that admin to control what she was saying or I would report her directly to divyanka but Jane do Kya pange lene
Meera

You go celebrate bhaiya birthday

I have no interest of singing bhaiya bhajan
Originally posted by immira

i cant stand the male lead.of kb..serr..bhai..srtiti is gd..her sis is also doing gd job..male lead looks like b of last days of ipk..totally disintrested...😲

are dekho dekho thm..v bhai needs ur supp in yhm forum..😆

male lead was pretty bad in the earlier episodes.. now he's improving a bit, he's def. better than Robot. Her sis.. umm.. she does good most of the times but I've seen other sides of her too..

I actually like Abhi's girl friend, the girl playing Tannu, she pops up in some advertisement too. But heck yeah.. 2 characters which I don't like at all (over acting + not so good looking) in YHM & KB are Mihiika & lead's sister... I don't know how EK manages to get such faces for sister characters.

support ?? kya ho gaya..
Originally posted by --mancityfan--

@meera

I was thinking of telling that admin to control what she was saying or I would report her directly to divyanka but Jane do Kya pange lene

koi tho link de do.. uss post ka ya topic ka.. kuch toh pata chalega... maamla kya hai uss admin ya kisi nautanki ka
Originally posted by serious

koi tho link de do.. uss post ka ya topic ka.. kuch toh pata chalega... maamla kya hai uss admin ya kisi nautanki ka

v bhai koo bolo uskee my posts main hoga...
Originally posted by --mancityfan--

Meera

You go celebrate bhaiya birthday

I have no interest of singing bhaiya bhajan

v bhai bhaiyya needs our blessings to move ahead in life..aissaaa math bolo..😆
Originally posted by LIKEDMG

Hello all..
It is Bhaiya's Birthday..🥳...
Bhaiya has now lots of time to spend time wid his one n only wify on his birthday...😳...

b is freee bird can spend lattt of time with his wifey...😆

@vyas...go for bhaiya bhajan..now even SI doesnt do Bhaiya bhajan...

she is nt doing...as of now..😆

here is mine-

bhaiya humare bhaiya lakhon mein ek
"I dont know "  I dont know"...

karodooo mein ek...😆

Please continue bhaiya bhajan...

tell me ..rr going off or  not...m i going for spamming or not?😃

yes its going off air..raghuvir shekawat the writer confdd the same...😭
RR is ending! Just saw some threads on RR that mentioned it; dunno how much longer before they air the last episode. I haven't watched RR in over a month, so no idea what finally drove the nail in the coffin. Just glad I wasn't emotionally invested in it like I was with IPK!

What's up with the Indian cricket team?? 9 for 2 and 5 for 45 (I stopped keeping track after that); and 91 all out, was it? Can they get any worse?

Oh, and Happy B'day, Bhaiyyaji!😳
Edited by Frigate - 9 years ago
heights yaar i undd people are upset with rr endong soon
i dont mind thm tweeting or trending...

folks are mesaaging anuoam kher to help save rr...and also varun dhwan...😲

kash hamee pata hota we cld have approqched some biggg ballybood star to save ipk...😆