Basherz Dori #59 Laizy Daizies (IO) - Page 7

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Didikisaut

Breaking Bad wins big at Emmys...Sherlock too backs a punch👏 ..No wonder I have a great taste☢️👍🏼

Bhaiya😛

Ur tastes rockzz yaa.
Oh my god sanja 
That is such a lovely news 
God bless you and your little bundle of joy 
Yayayayaya 

Breaking Bad wins big at Emmys...Sherlock too backs a punch👏 ..No wonder I have a great taste☢️👍🏼

win or no wins.. apun prefers to watch shows which apun likes 😛 Sherlock needs patience to watch, which apun sincerely lacks @ the moment.. BB haven't started it yet, may be some fine day will start tht 😆
So... India win one more match. Statistically speaking.. Dhoni would be proud that.. they achieved better results compared to 2011 tour, when they failed to win even a single match on the tour @ the moment, they have won at least 2 games for name sake... ..

England needs to get rid of Cook & Bell in ODI's & use frontline bowlers instead of bits & pieces, if they're gonna look for any scopes of winning the WC.

btw.. hhbb folks.

Yes Rahul Bhai

India have already done better than 2011 tour when they lost everything

Today raina was just awesome

I don't understand England were good against spin in tests but pretty awful today
Originally posted by serious

win or no wins.. apun prefers to watch shows which apun likes 😛 Sherlock needs patience to watch, which apun sincerely lacks @ the moment.. BB haven't started it yet, may be some fine day will start tht 😆
Moi too watch what I like...nothing wrong in doing that😛

Stopped Homeland after season 2 don't know why they are dishing out crap..😡

Modern family sucks..🤢 don't know how it wins regularly..may be there is more to it that meets the eye 

http://bit.ly/1pk4uQL

I wanna watch Two and half men & Big Bang theory but they have too many episodes to catch up to 
Prabha, Gowri-Ganesha habbada shubhashayagalu!
And to anyone else celebrating the festival. 😊 Ganapati bappa morya.

I suppose Emmy's is the biggest news. BB was one of the best shows. I am surprised Homeland didn't do well...

Moi too watch what I like...nothing wrong in doing that😛

Stopped Homeland after season 2 don't know why they are dishing out crap..😡

Modern family sucks..🤢 don't know how it wins regularly..may be there is more to it that meets the eye 

http://bit.ly/1pk4uQL

I wanna watch Two and half men & Big Bang theory but they have too many episodes to catch up to 

Just saw your remark of Homeland. I have only watched the first season. The second season is still not on Netflix. So you think, its not worth bothering with?
Originally posted by serious

So... India win one more match. Statistically speaking.. Dhoni would be proud that.. they achieved better results compared to 2011 tour, when they failed to win even a single match on the tour @ the moment, they have won at least 2 games for name sake... ..

England needs to get rid of Cook & Bell in ODI's & use frontline bowlers instead of bits & pieces, if they're gonna look for any scopes of winning the WC.

btw.. hhbb folks.

They dropped Ravi Bopara..🤢 🤢🤢He is the best finisher in their team 

Jordan would do well in Track & field..😆

Cook & Bell don't deserve to be in the team and so does Morgan
Originally posted by Frigate

Just saw your remark of Homeland. I have only watched the first season. The second season is still not on Netflix. So you think, its not worth bothering with?
Second season is watchable but no way it is as good as the first one...

It is going down hill from the third..🤢