Vishnu is back!! - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Akanksha22

Really!!!! Hahahahaha its so good to see super frustrating comments from u guys really it made my day. I know u ppl r highly frustrated seeing MuktA n Vishnu togather. I mean really!! Now just get this thing in ur head for once u r just torturing urself. N ya donate 1000s of rs in temple go to a shrine or make a hundred wishes also keep 7 days fast It's never ever gonna happen now... I don't just understand what makes u think so it just won't happen. N my sincere condolences for u guys...I mean I mean it :) n one suggestion y don't u keep a mannat that u won't enter this forum until MuktA Vishnu saparate. It will b fun :)

got a little free time till noon today
so tried to indulge myself here a little

I broadly agree with the content, but certainly not the language
even though I am not watching the show for past one month
I can sense that now vishnu bechara will be
dabofied (forced to) with the ehshan of mukta devi for ever
unless madamji does something crazy in ruining her married life...
until that happens, there is no logic in breaking up this jodi
(how much I hate blackmailer madamji and spineless vishnuji)
bechara vishnuji ko toh aab joru ka ghulam baan kar rehna padega...
aab toh Ram hi Rakhe usko madamji ki taana baana se...
tu toh gayare beta vishnu...

@lambooji tho i agree wid the content of ur post but not wid the prsn whom u quoted as i know wat u want 2 say & wats her intention. but i m sure sooner or later this jodi won't b intact. they will b broken.
and i really want this 2 happen & i m sure this will happen now.u may call it senseless optimism but its not just optimism but a surity.
Originally posted by tiny15

@lambooji tho i agree wid the content of ur post but not wid the prsn whom u quoted as i know wat u want 2 say & wats her intention. but i m sure sooner or later this jodi won't b intact. they will b broken.
and i really want this 2 happen & i m sure this will happen now.u may call it senseless optimism but its not just optimism but a surity.

I know her post is highly abusive
just forget it...
regarding the break up...
all the best for you optimism...
but I believe that unless madamji does something
crazy, vishnuji will be hanging in her pallu till eternity...
Originally posted by Dr_lamboojee

I know her post is highly abusive
just forget it...
regarding the break up...
all the best for you optimism...
but I believe that unless madamji does something
crazy, vishnuji will be hanging in her pallu till eternity...
i know the way story is going it luks like this only but i m assuring u(not optimism but sure)break will happen. how & wen don't know.
but yes i wud like them 2 break just 2 punish mkta devi 4 her sins & blackamiling she done in the name of luv.