Members Lounge

|| Happy Birthday Nishi || - Page 4

nishi_taarey thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
VINNI DI 
thank u di for the lovely wishes and the lovely pics ...ur wishes matter me a lot ... as i love u a lot and u love me a lot to zyada bakwaas ki to zarurat hi nahi ... vo to mein roz hi aapke saath scrap mein karti rehti hoon ... aaj let silence speak...bcz i am really emotional today after seeing all the lovely wishes here ...and u r one of them ... i know u dont say much but u still love me :) and i understand ur silence... and u understand my words and always help me in every bakwaas se bakwaas situation ... 

luv u di 
urs 
nishi ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dasv thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nishi_taarey

<font color="#ff0000" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">VINNI DI</font>

<font color="#009900" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">thank u di for the lovely wishes and the lovely pics ...ur wishes matter me a lot ... as i love u a lot and u love me a lot to zyada bakwaas ki to zarurat hi nahi ... vo to mein roz hi aapke saath scrap mein karti rehti hoon ... aaj let silence speak...bcz i am really emotional today after seeing all the lovely wishes here ...and u r one of them ... i know u dont say much but u still love me :) and i understand ur silence... and u understand my words and always help me in every bakwaas se bakwaas situation ...</font>

<font color="#009900" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">luv u di</font>
<font color="#009900" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">urs</font>
<font color="#009900" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">nishi ...</font>

I m so happy dat u loved it.
Always be happy nd smiling like this no matter wat situation u r in
Just remember i m always their.
Love you
Once again happy birthday
StarBull thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: nishi_taarey

PRIYANKA DI 

OH di kitni lovely sweet and choti si poem hai :) i am blessed o have a di like u ... love u from the bottom of my heart and ya u too r spcl to me so keep smiling and loving me ... 

with tons of love 
ur sweetu 

LOVE U TOO MY SWEETU...
KEEP SMILING PRINCESS...
PARTY HARD...
BLESS U...
.Shanaya. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I'm sorry that I didnt wish you earlier. 
But like they say, "Better late than never",
So,
Happy Birthday Dear. 
May you get all that you want and desire.
May god bless you. ❤️ 😊
_Angel_love_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I Know I'm late sry * puppy face *
Happy birthday 
" NISHI"🤗
🥳
may God bless you
have a excellent year 

NidaJavid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2