"Sanam Tum Hum Pe Mar Teh Ho..Mohobaat Tum Bi Kartain Ho"?

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
For a moment there I thought this song would be playing in Aahil's mind. He unleashed himself on his wife and got an unexpected treat. SHE is jealous too! 

Today's jealousy drama was SO telling. I love Sanam. She was not going to tolerate the 50 questions from Aahil for too long. First she puts him in the spot and asks him why he cares about what she does and who she goes about with?? She says she dosent want to discuss it, but hot hubby is not ready to let her go. He says "Let's discuss it", at which point she hits the nail on the head.

"Your jealous right"?? 

Good one Sanam. Tell it like it is! This threw Aahil. He was busted and he knew it. So he quickly fronts. Of course not. I only care about Ammi getting the property etc.

Then comes the REALLY interesting part. She goes on a tangent about the "girls" he usually goes for. The ones who come around with their little English kit pit and touching Aahil for no reason. Aahil watches in amusement. This is a treat for him. His lovely wife is showing barely veiled jealousy. He calls her on it.

"Are you jealous"?? 

BUSTED Sanam! Now it's her turn to deny. But it's out there now. She counters him by saying the marriage means nothing to him? He dosent actually accept that. He says nothing. Because he knows and we all know if he says it means nothing then it is a LIE! He counteracts with "what about you"?? 

How adorable the whole thing was! They both want each other SO Bad, but their egos are so big that neither one wants to relent! But I saw progress.She seemed irritated by the whole thing, but she was not actually angry. She enjoyed his attention and visa versa. 

Aahil was thinking when she left. 

Maybe...just maybe...

"Sanam Tum hum pe marathain ho...
Mohobaat Tum bhi kartain ho"?? 

P:S. I really missed Asad and Zoya today. Remembered their jealousy confrontation during the Nakali Nikah. Zoya was jealous of Vasu. Asad asks her, 

"Jealouse Miss Farooqui"?? 

"Ha Hu.. Toh?? Kush?? 
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Great post :)
Jealousy at its peak :) A visual treat :)
-Mandeep- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wonderful post, I love how you broke down the scene and really put thought into the post ðŸ˜Š
FazidaK18 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I always look forward to your posts. Great read ðŸ˜ƒ Sanam and Aahil were so on point today. I could watch an entire epi with them talking. They exude chemistry.
MrDarcyfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: FazidaK18

I always look forward to your posts. Great read ðŸ˜ƒ Sanam and Aahil were so on point today. I could watch an entire epi with them talking. They exude chemistry.

Thanks!

I loved Asad and Zoya, but the chemistry of SAHIL?? Cant beat it. It is combustible. Also, hats off to LM. He is a genius. These angsty scenes are his forte! Loving your work LM. I am his fan from IPKKND days!
sylvia99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Beautiful post,

Two head-strong people love each other and in a denial mode.

One is already self-confessed and the other is yet to.

Hope for a big thing for confession.

But this time I want a funny and witty confession not filled with sorrow or anger.

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What about Sanam right as/after she asked 'Who am I to you?' 
Is it just me or did it seem like right as she finished, she realized the depth of what she said. While she completed the sentence the last word ended abruptly.

And afterwards, as Aahil is hurt, Sanam too is not hurt but she realized the loaded question which came out, as well as the fact that the answer in reality is that she is his wife.
micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome post n yeah that song really describes Aahil's feeling... 
Well zoya was an adorable sweetheart .. She always used to put out her feelings.. Plus AsYa relationship was more advanced where both knew they had feelings for each other .. 
Its too soon for sanam to even confess it to herself that shes jealous rather than telling it infront of Aahil... But Aahil caught her n his EXPRESSIONS were to die for... THE WAY HE LOOKED AT HER... It can melt anybody's heart.. Haaaye ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³ and not comparing AsYa with SaHil ... They had their own distinct charm... They were a modern urbane couple... But SaHil  dynamics r totally different... For me SaHil chemistry n dynamics are few notches higher than AsYa.. The way they affect me it dint happen before... I wait for 1 glimpse of them like crazy 
Edited by micshy - 9 years ago
GitaIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yeah, this song should've been played in the bg.
Why so less use of songs for Saahil?

And I too remembered that famous Zoya's dialog. That was epic.
This too was epic in a cute jealousy way.

The question is WHo is going to raise the curtain of misunderstanding first?

Lovely post.
MrDarcyfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: micshy

Awesome post n yeah that song really describes Aahil's feeling... 

Well zoya was an adorable sweetheart .. She always used to put out her feelings.. Plus AsYa relationship was more advanced where both knew they had feelings for each other .. 
Its too soon for sanam to even confess it to herself that shes jealous rather than telling it infront of Aahil... But Aahil caught her n his EXPRESSIONS were to die for... THE WAY HE LOOKED AT HER... It can melt anybody's heart.. Haaaye ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³ and not comparing AsYa with SaHil ... They had their own distinct charm... They were a modern urbane couple... But SaHil  dynamics r totally different... For me SaHil chemistry n dynamics are few notches higher than AsYa.. The way they affect me it dint happen before... I wait for 1 glimpse of them like crazy 

The indulgent look in his eyes when he watched her jealous rant was to die for! He was looking at her almost adoringly. She honestly was so cute in that scene. SJ nailed the expressions. She was so indignant, and she almost forgot she was talking to Aahil and just carried on ranting! It was too cute. He is SO in love with her, its heart wrenching to watch.

I hurt for him when she asked him "Who am I to you"?? The hurt in his eyes?Killing. Just loved it! Your right. I loved ASYA, they had a special charm. But SAHIL? They burn the screen! They burn everything in their path!