Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

typhoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
highlight  was  sahil were both jeeous   with passion  but this lovely   couple  is  wildly  arrogant   both will not confess  their love  any time soon😆    aahil   loves  sanam  we all know   and sanam  is  jeleous😉  with passion    by god  when  begum will confess  her love  will be wild passion
i hope  gul  continues  sahil love story    after seher  entry   and i am loving seher this  sexy conn girl😳
subhkisonu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh! This jealousy track is going to kill me someday😆
Adorable they are!!!
Aahil's "Unbelievable", Aahil's jealousy reminding me of that man in your DP
And that epic dialogue by Zoya.."Haan hun jealous..khush?"

Edited by subhkisonu - 9 years ago
micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

The indulgent look in his eyes when he watched her jealous rant was to die for! He was looking at her almost adoringly. She honestly was so cute in that scene. SJ nailed the expressions. She was so indignant, and she almost forgot she was talking to Aahil and just carried on ranting! It was too cute. He is SO in love with her, its heart wrenching to watch.

I hurt for him when she asked him "Who am I to you"?? The hurt in his eyes?Killing. Just loved it! Your right. I loved ASYA, they had a special charm. But SAHIL? They burn the screen! They burn everything in their path!

Totally agree with u... I still love those expressions of him when he said to her " tumhe jalan horai hai "