Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tinkerbelle88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
RIP Robin Williams, it saddens me immensely that the person who made my childhood so memorable, gave me so many reasons to laugh died because of depression and sorrow. It couldn't be more ironic than this. Appearances could really be deceptive, who would've thought that the happy go lucky person onscreen is so devastated in real life that he ends up ending it himself, that's the saddest part about it that nobody knew.
And I think thank you is a very small word for the contribution he made to my childhood and numerous others undoubtedly, today I feel that I lost a piece of my childhood, as jumanji was the first movie I watched in the theatre, Mrs Doubtfire and Jack numerous times on VHS and Hook was my all time favorite while growing up(apparent from my username) he might have taken his life but he can never take back what he has given us. I pray from my heart that he finally does find peace and a better place in the afterlife which reminds me of his movie what dreams may come. And my condolences to his family, the world is not the same without him now.
nahsjdnusksmsj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for this post
Will surely miss him
RIP Robin Williams
queenie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So many memorable characters. RIP Robin Williams
countingstarz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you for so much great childhood memories that I'll never forget , rest in peace ❤️

Photo cred : tumblr :)
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
RIP Robin Williams and my condolences to his family & friends. I am so sad that he had to go this way and I thank him for his immensely affecting life's work. 😭
TheItalianBride thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
RIP Robin Williams. Thank You for bringing my most favourite cartoon Genie to life!! My childhood would have been incomplete with numerous times of watching Jumanji n Mrs. Doubtfire. 😭
trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
It broke my heart when I heard this and it is sad news for everyone whose life he touched and they are many... it saddens me to think how lonely he must have felt though there was so much love in this world for him..

Rest In Peace Robin
You will never be forgotten

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you all for all the kind posts.

You know, I've been reading a lot of reactions to his death and some of them are not sensible ones. Yes, he committed suicide because he was depressed. (Ironic that someone who brought only lots of laughter to millions of people worldwide was suffering from major depression?) But its easy to point fingers at someone or call them a coward for committing suicide rather than facing their problems. But let me ask those people: how many of you know what he has been going through? How many of you know his personal life and his struggles? How many of you know the challenges, difficulties, and mental stress he has been going through? Of course suicide is never the answer, but when someone has already passed away, why point fingers? That's disgusting to say the least. No of us know what Robin Williams was going through. We are no one to judge. At least now that he has passed away, let his soul rest in peace instead of calling him names and accusing him of things. 

On another note I really wish that anyone suffering from depression seek the necessary help they need. It just breaks my heart when I hear stories like this. 

Hope God gives his family the strength and power to cope with the loss. Mr. Williams, you will live in our hearts forever. You have gave the industry and us so much to remember and cherish for a lifetime and beyond.
Deedeepa1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Omg it's sooo sad 😭
Heartbreaking 💔
Looove all of his movies
He inspired me sooo much 😭
starsshinex thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
RIP to a great man who has inspired so many of us. Will miss him so much.