RIP Robin Williams - An Actor Who Gave Us So Much! - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
 Thank you for the post.

So many things he did to entertain ppl. All the movies come to mind.
Fav. is Mrs.Doubtfire. He's just too awesome.
Really sad he won't be performing anymore.
Thank you for all the fun Robin Williams. May you R.I.P. :(
Deepest condolences to the family.

Found in imgur. Credit for the fans.

Edited by AASUS - 9 years ago
RIP Robin Williams. Your movies, especially Mts. Doubtfire will also remain dear to me

Robin Williams' Greatest Disney Moments

POSTED RECENTLY

Yesterday we were deeply saddened by the loss of Robin Williams, but today, we're celebrating his life and the joy he brought to all of us. We've rounded up some of our favorite moments"both on film and in person"that we'll always remember. Thank you, Robin.

Mork & Mindy

Nanu nanu. We were never quite as enamored with an alien as we were with Mork. Through Robin's performance we discovered all the amazing moments of everyday life on Earth anew. And who else could possibly pull off rainbow suspenders? One critic called his work, "unadulterated brilliance."

Good Morning, Vietnam

"Goood morning, Vietnam!" This classic moment was integrated into The Great Movie Ride and never fails to get a round of applause from guests. Robin's performance in this role earned him his first Oscar nomination in 1988.

Back to Never Land

This film attraction at Hollywood Studios gave guests the inside info on how Disney animation is brought to life. Robin (and Walter Cronkite) showed us that with a little imagination, anything is possible. "What do you say we add some fun, huh?" That's what Robin did best.

Aladdin

This is probably one of Robin's most iconic moments. His incredible, and largely improvised, performance made us love Genie (and him) immediately and forever.

The Timekeeper

This Circle Vision 360 film, which played at Disney Parks around the world, was the first to have an actual plot and use audio animatronics. Robin voiced the Timekeeper, and even though he got his history a bit criss-crossed, we loved going on this epic journey with him.

Golden Globes Special Achievement Awards Speech

Robin's performance in Aladdin prompted the Foreign Press Association to create a special award for him at the 1993 Golden Globes. "It's not an actual award," he said, "but thank you anyway. Gracias, shalom, thank you."

Flubber

One of the best things about Robin was how his performances had so much wide-eyed wonder and hope. Robin re-defined the iconic role for a new generation of fans and we laughed all the way through.

Dead Poets Society

In one of our favorite films, Jack Keating taught us to look at life from a different angle, and live it to the fullest: "If you listen real close, you can hear them whisper their legacy to you. Go on, lean in. Listen, you hear it? Carpe... hear it? Carpe, carpe diem, seize the day boys. Make your lives extraordinary."

Jack

The emotional range needed to play this role was monumental and Robin took it on with grace and honesty. He transformed into Jack so seamlessly, it's easy to forget that this was a performance at all.

Disney Legend Inauguration Speech

In 2009, Robin Williams became an official Disney Legend at the Disney D23 Expo. Our favorite quotes from his acceptance speech:
"Great to be here with Mickey because when my daughter was three, Mickey was Brad Pitt to her."
"To all the animators that made Aladdin, thank you. You really pushed the boundaries on what animation could do."
"How come Donald doesn't have to wear pants?"

Join our celebration of this Disney Legend and tell us your favorite Robin Williams moment in the comments.

Childhood gone! 😭
Genie, you're free.
Peter Pan, you're finally at Neverland.
Allan Parish, you've beaten Jumanji 😔

😭 😭 😭

A great loss...RIP sir Williams...you will be missed.
Rest In Peace, Robin Williams..an actor par excellence..and an even greater human being..you will be terribly missed :( 
Jumanji was one of my favorite robin williams movies that I grew up with. Absolutely gutted that a beautiful part of my childhood has abruptly been taken away. Also it's so unfortunate that an artiste who gave a reason to smile was so absolutely unhappy with life. RIP Genie. You'll be terribly missed

With RW 's death it seems like a huge part of our childhood vanished into thin air :( .. Whether it was Genie,Peter Pan,Mrs.Doubtfire .. Every role he has played has touched the hearts of viewers .. This is a huge loss to the industry .. He was a man who hid his pain behind the smiles that he spread to countless no. Of people !!!  I remember Oh Captain My Captain right now ..Dead Poets society .. A movie where his character is almost a synonym of what he believed life was supposed to be lived like. He will always be live in the hearts of his fans .. We'll miss you Genie ...
This is so sad and shocking!!
RIP robin williams
your movies and work will be remembered and cherished always.
Thank you sir :)
Very sad ðŸ˜­.😭. Comedy will not same  without him ðŸ˜­,😭
RIP