No probs. Take ur time..
Congo for the new thread..
Ps: i love ur new UNπŸ˜ƒ
jas91 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: -Anku-

IMPORTANT NOTE

Hey guys.. I am here to apologize for this delay and I know I've been giving notes and notes just to inform of delays. But I have been going through a really hectic and depressing time in life. A lot of personal issues. A death in the relatives, illness etc. Was mentally and physically occupied with a lot and still am. It's not like I am not around but its been too much of a mess to find peaceful time and a good mind to write anything. I'll be starting to write tomorrow hopefully and will update parts more frequently if possible. But please bear with me. Because Sunshine is an important story for me and I only want to write the best for all of you. Sorry once again and thanks so much for the unending support πŸ€—

We r waiting😊

plz plz try 2 updt πŸ˜­

I can't stay widout Asya & Anu
minakrish thumbnail
Take your time Anki... Love you! ❀️
minakrish thumbnail
Take care of yourself... πŸ€—
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

For U ANKU πŸ€— 
Edited by MisHumptyDumpty - 9 years ago
WaqtZaya thumbnail
whatever I WROTE got dissolved i am gonna cry nowww πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ 
WaqtZaya thumbnail

I'll one day sue Torch for killing my web pages πŸ€£ 
jokes aside here's another attempt to post my comment πŸ€£ 

*stares at it for a hour*

*continues staring..*

*continues staring till the battery drains out completely shutting the lappy down* 

OH MY GOODNESS KITNA BADA UPDATE πŸ˜³ 

Dono bacche saaddy :'( hum bhi saddy :'( 

She was human, and what hurt her, hurt her, and she wouldn't back away from letting him know that.

HOW SO RELATE-ABLE. πŸ‘ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜† 

AANUU ASAD πŸ€— 

*************

Tear stains on her cheeks, Zoya was sleeping with a frown, Asad observed. Placing Aahana gently on the space next to her, Asad stroked her forehead carefully, ironing the creases, shameful that he had put her in this condition just 8 days before their wedding.

"I am sorry sweetheart, so so sorry," he whispered painfully, holding her palm in his, kissing it softly. Hoping she would wake up, admonish him all she wanted, hit him if she wished to, but just talk to him. He looked down at Aahana who was gazing at the both of them silently sucking her thumb. Smiling softly at her innocence he pulled her thumb out of her mouth and bend down to kiss her temple, "Sleep baby!".

He slowly freed Zoya's palm from his clasp and laid it on Aahana's. Looking at the both of them for one last time, he moved to get up.

"Na!" Aahana whimpered shaking her head and clutched at her father's sleeve. Asad promptly sat back and silenced her,"Ammi's sleeping baby, no making noise." Not wanting Zoya to wake up, he half lay on the bed next to Aahana and stroked her head quietly waiting for her to sleep so he could leave. Seconds passed to minutes, and minutes to hours, the silence, and the peaceful sight of his family lulled Asad to a deep slumber.

HOW SO SWWEEETT IT THIS.. Made me cry πŸ˜­ πŸ˜³ πŸ‘

Awwhh poor kids :( Aise jhagara nii karte :'( 

Poor Najma πŸ˜­ DILU AKHEIN HAI YA BUTTON πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜† 

"Bhaijaan! Nashta itna bhi bura nahi hai," Najma whined gesturing towards the less than half eaten eggs lying on his plate.

Asad teasingly pulled her plaits,"Thoda nahi bahut bura hai."

"Bhaijaan," Najma droned.

Asad chuckled and pinched her cheeks,"Just joking. Breakfast toh bahut acha hai. Mujhe bas bhook nahi hai."

"Ammi aur aapne hi sikhaya hai ki plate par pada khaana waste nahi karna chahiye. You would always remind me of the time when we didn't have enough to fill our plates even when we wanted to. Chaliye muh kholiye," Najma ordered, holding up the egg sandwich to his mouth. Moved by his sisters compassion and understanding, he held her hand and bit into it, unable to refuse when she was so lovingly feeding him. He kissed the hand she had fed him from. Najma simply smiled and forwarded another bite, when his phone rang.

TEARED ME UP.. πŸ˜­ 

Aahana was gaping at her mother who was combing her hair distractedly. Every time her mother tugged them a little she fell back slightly too and giggled. Her hands and legs danced at that every time and she squealed, more loudly than the last time to gain her mother's attention.

But Zoya was lost in her own world. She had a deep urge of barging into Asad's room, beat him black and blue for shouting at her, cry some in his arms and put it behind. But the more logical part of her brain stopped her. Somewhere in heart she wanted him to feel he had earned her, she herself wanted to feel special. Being simple and extremely forbearing she didn't demand or even find the need for him to keep apologizing to her. All she needed from him was faith and understanding.

Annoyed at her mother's ignorance towards her, Aahana stood up on the bed and toddled towards her, clambering over her thighs and smacked her face playfully.

AWHH AANNUUU I will eat her buss.. πŸ˜† 

Zoya found a pizza box with a note hanging from it. You're angry with me, I am able to take it. Don't be angry on yourself, THAT I won't be able to bear' it read.

She shook her head because she didn't know whether to smile or cry. She covered her face to calm herself,' He's such an idiot.' She muttered.

Tearfully beautiful β€οΈ 

*******************

WaqtZaya thumbnail

HAIYEE KITNA BADA UPDATE HAI  

Part 42- B

Najma and Asad part β€οΈ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Pleasant read.. really lovely.. how i wished that they had shown Asad and Najma's bonding more.. :( 

I CRIED READING THE WHOLE ASAD AND DILU SCENE.. no words can describe it.. I apologize.. πŸ˜­ πŸ‘  

AANU IS truly a cupid in disguise.. such a cute little thing she is.. i wanna hug her πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ 

Loved the AsYa moments.. Lovely the way Asad made up and also gave a chocolate to Zoya πŸ˜† 

ERm papers mein kya hai πŸ˜² 

puri jaiyezaad πŸ˜² 

Update when you are feeling well sweety πŸ€— 
Hope u are better than before! β€οΈ 

Love 

U KNOW ME πŸ˜Ž