||~ The Sunshine of My life #6 AsYa FF ~ NOTE PG 100 - Page 7

Posted: 9 years ago
Ohhh!!!!! This was an overload of romance really... Asad and Zoya are seriously the best partners, to-be spouses ever!
The family moments were beautiful.. Specially oiling hair.. Getting jealous.. You don't realize how special these things are until they stop... :(
really lovely update..
And congratulations for the new thread.
anbkuuu amazing update...the start was serious but at the ending it was soo much fun...being girlfriend boyfriend waah :)/,,,ahana is cutieee seriously...love her...and surely in future she would make asad dance on her fingers...lol...i love how both sorted out and also came more closer to each other emotionally ,mentally and physically too,...ammi being cutest ammi to zoya and asad-najma jealous..lol...najma is funny being jealous over ahana..hahaha,..shweet
unress

thanks for PM
ABOUT UPDATE
its just AWSOME
LOVED IT
AsYa going on date&Asad is going KISS Zoya infront of everyone.

anyway u better start writing&post soon
Edited by -ABI- - 9 years ago
:'( mujhe first page nahi mila :((( 
oh my goodness...u updated ...im so happy ..i was abt 2 sleep n 
really telepathy works i think if v love something so much ...
update is amazing ...
wat should i say ..i have fallen short of words to express the beauty of this update n ur writing skills...
how can u be so PERFECT everytime ..
 haha gusse me they r calling each other as mis.farooqui n MR.Khan😆
the whole misunderstanding ..asad pacifying zoya session is something i cant express in words ..
he loves her a lot ...😳

Asad and Zoya sat snuggled to each other, with Zoya leaning on his chest, sitting in front of him. His arms around her from the back and his chin perched over her shoulder. They had set out to please each other, expressing their love more through touch than words. But the impending wedding halted them from going further. And they sat up, nestled cozily in each other's arms, back to talking - well bickering.❤️ aww babies 😳

the understanding between asya ..👏 this shows the writers talent 👏UR really a BRILLIANT WRITER 👏👏 

omg ..my 3 cutipies r playing hide n seek 😉...i miss that game now ..aanu  ne a game kab seekha 😛😆

i cant stop thinking abt aanu here ..god she loooks so cuteee ..i want 2 kisss her basss...
 shes like banana in game n i loved it when she fooled asad ..asad is right ...i think she learnt all this from Zoe😳

haha asad n nazma r jealous now ..😆😆

n asad became so romantic these days ..love it ..
surely love brings a lot of change...n mera EC Asad became Expressive asad.

o m g ..just cant wait..fr  the last days of their courtship as bf n  gf 

is he really gonna kiss her infront of everyone 😲...i cant believe this ..
continue super soon ..

Edited by Amulya9 - 9 years ago
Amazing update, I'm glad that they sorted their argument out and Zoya understood the reason behind Asad's actions, I am even loving the new naughty and romantic Asad, it's so cute

Please update soon, don't want to wait as long for the next update as we did for this one

res
unres

What should I say about asad-zoya 
Where do they bring soo much of love fromm...I wonder!!!
But aahana always grabs my attention 😳
I can't stop thinking how cute she looks whn she was hiding herself in the corner and hoping someone would hide her😳 and how she looks around as hoping someone would pop up and whn she makes a fool of asad😆and whn she gets irritated if disturned while drinking milk 😳
And how her MI and BU grab another moment behind the curtains 
DATING ...😳
Edited by treasure11 - 9 years ago
Its gud to hav u back..:)
A superb update..!!
So much of asya.. lovd it..:)
Ty..:)
Originally posted by Alveena12

Amazing update, I'm glad that they sorted their argument out and Zoya understood the reason behind Asad's actions, I am even loving the new naughty and romantic Asad, it's so cute

Please update soon, don't want to wait as long for the next update as we did for this one

Thanks for liking 😊 And God Willing I will update soon. A personal crisis derailed the update. Couldn't be helped. 
very well written update..continue soon..👍🏼